SEATTLE, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) today announced the successful wrap up of the 2013 ACCE Conference & Expo, the leading global gathering for the contact center community, held in Seattle, May 13-16. The event brought together over 1,200 contact center professionals, for a conference program focused on improving performance and operations, better managing people and resources, and properly selecting and implementing technology.
ACCE moves to San Diego, CA in 2014, from May 6-9.
Event highlights included:
- Programming in four core areas: "People Management," "Operations Management,""Strategy and Leadership," and "Technology Management"
- Site tours from Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Puget Sound Energy, and BECU
- Case studies from top organizations, including Marriott, Acer, Nationwide, Electrolux, and ADP
- A speaker line-up of seasoned call center executives and industry experts
- An Exhibit Hall featuring the latest tools and services providing effective contact center solutions from companies such as Salesforce.com, Foresee, inContact, Interactive Intelligence, LiveOps, Jabra, USAN, and many more
- The first annual dinner, ceremony and celebration for ICMI's prestigious Global Call Center of the Year Award
Keynote presenters included speaker and author Dayna Steele, who presented "5 Things to Do Every Day to Rock Your Customer Service World" and author/leadership guru Ryan Estis, who spoke about "Inspiring Customer Loyalty through Extreme Leadership." Additional keynotes featured Tony Kavanagh, VP Service Cloud, Salesforce.com, and Steve Wickens, Sr. Director – Product Services, FICO, presenting, "Becoming a 'Customer Company': Connect With Your Customers In A Whole New Way," and Larry Freed, President and CEO of Foresee, sharing how to "Measure Right, Manage Forward, Make a Difference."
"We're thrilled with the success of this year's ACCE Conference & Expo," said Patty Caron, Event Manager for ICMI. "The conference program attracted contact center professionals from all over the world, and the Expo floor was filled with attendees exploring innovative technology solutions from 60+ solution providers. We're excited for next year, and our move to San Diego."
ACCE provides valuable insight into how contact center professionals can improve their call center's performance by better managing people and resources, improving operations, properly selecting and implementing technology, and more. ACCE 2013 was presented by ICMI, one of the contact center industry's most respected organizations. ICMI's next event, Call Center Demo and Conference, will take place October 21-23 in Atlanta, GA.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals - from frontline agents to executives - who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, certification, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. For more information, visit www.icmi.com.
ICMI is a part of UBM (www.ubm.com), a global live media and B2B communications, marketing service and data provider.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)/UBM Live