CALABASAS, Calif., June 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Pro Softnet Corporation, a leader in the Storage-as-a-Service, Online Backup and Storage market, today announced release of IDrive for WordPress.
"We have one goal – to provide online backup for every major device and platform. IDrive for WordPress (http://www.idrive.com/wordpress.htm) is an attempt in that direction. It is a simple plugin that lets you create an account on the fly, do an immediate backup and schedule automated daily backups for your WordPress files and related mysql databases and tables. Restores are easy too. You also have the ability to manage the account via the IDrive web interface. Initial 2 GB storage is provided for free," says Raghu K President and CEO of IDrive.com.
- Immediate backup of WordPress blog data, both files as well as MySQL data dump, into your IDrive online backup account
- Scheduled backups occur after 12 midnight every day
- Immediate restore of backed up data from your IDrive online backup account
- Only the first backup transfers entire WordPress content, subsequent backups are incremental where only the modified data is backed up
- Automatic notification via email on backup / restore status
- Secure transfer of data to IDrive server using SSL
- Detailed logging of backup / restore operations
"We are working towards enhancing this offering. It currently supports Linux/Unix with PHP 5.1 or higher, " says Diganta D, Team Lead for IDrive Plugin for WordPress.
IDrive (http://www.idrive.com), a service of Pro Softnet Corp., is one of the leading services in the field of online backup and combined with IBackup (http://www.ibackup.com) offers one of the most popular online backup services for both Windows and Mac. PC World recently named it as one of the Best 101 Freebee products. The technology behind IDrive has received many accolades, among which the latest, Best of the Bunch rated by PC World, the PC Magazine Editor's Choice pick and the PC Pro award winner.