LOS ANGELES, Oct. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- IDrive Online Backup has released the IDrive Vault line of backup appliances for businesses, bringing secure cloud backup on-premises for faster restores without sacrificing the protection that the IDrive cloud has to offer. The three different options are IDrive Vault (Private Cloud), IDrive Vault (Image with Bare-Metal Restore), and IDrive Vault (Snapshots).
IDrive Vault (Private Cloud) is an on-premises backup solution with the flexibility to access and manage your data from anywhere, as most businesses have a need to keep their data easily accessible. Features include:
- Familiar interface to IDrive Cloud Backup, minimizing learning curve for existing users.
- Use the IDrive Dashboard to manage backups, user accounts, and backup sets from anywhere.
- Supports up to 100 users, scalable and customizable for higher usage.
- Pre-configured rack-mountable servers delivered to your doorstep.
- Data is encrypted on storage for added protection.
- Vault (Private cloud) pricing starts at $2,000 for 6TB of space.
IDrive Vault (Image with Bare-Metal Restore) is a disk image backup and bare-metal restore solution that allows users to create a copy of their entire hard drive including the operating system along with the system state and application configurations. More features include:
- Users can maintain a ready to use Bare-Metal Restore capability with each file-based backup.
- Restore data using a pre-configured boot CD or USB drive.
- Restore entire computer or just restore individual files as required.
- Access Vault server to manage backups, review backup details and stats, and more through a centralized web console.
- Pricing for IDrive Vault (Image with Bare-Metal Restore) starts at 6TB for $2,000 for the first year and includes 6TB of cloud backup space.
IDrive Vault (Snapshots) allows users to protect data locally on the Vault appliance for faster restores then select data to back up to the cloud for recovery in case of a disaster. More features of Vault (Snapshots) include:
- Once an initial backup is done to the Vault appliance, it continues to recognize the modified parts of files in your backup set and backs them up in real-time.
- Use a centralized console to easily add employees or departments and help them back up their data to the Vault appliance.
- Supports up to 25 users.
- Perform backups of running databases and servers including MS SQL and MS Exchange.
- Pricing starts at $1,000 for 4TB for the year and includes 4TB of cloud backup space.
IDrive Inc. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance and related technologies. Core services include IDrive®, RemotePC™ and IBackup. The company's services help over 3 million customers back up over 60 Petabytes of data.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/idrive-online-backup-releases-idrive-vault-line-three-new-appliances-bringing-backup-on-premises-and-to-the-cloud-300353492.html