NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- American Conference Institute (ACI) is pleased to announce the confirmed faculty for the 21st Annual Drug and Med conference (www.DrugandMed.com) on December 5-7, 2016 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City. The complete agenda will be finalized by September, featuring over 50 speakers including more than 20 in-house counsel from drug and medical device companies. Additional speakers are added as the agenda becomes finalized.
What's new for 2016:
- New sessions and tracks including deep-dives into third-party funding of litigation, Lone Pine Orders revisited, updates on women's health litigation, 3D printing, biosimilars, and more.
- GC and CLO Roundtable. In this interactive session, learn what keeps industry leaders up at night when faced with a products liability action.
- Defense Counsel Only War Room: Closed to plaintiffs' counsel, join your peers for a state-of-the-industry analysis and candid discussion about the latest and greatest in opponent's tactics.
This year's lineup of speakers includes:
- The Honorable Ruben Castillo, Chief Judge, United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- The Honorable Michael J. Davis, Senior Judge, United States District Court, District of Minnesota
- The Honorable David R. Herndon, United States District Judge, Southern District of Illinois
- The Honorable John F. Keenan, Judge, United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- The Honorable Carmen M. Ortiz, United States Attorney, District of Massachusetts
- Patricia A. Barbieri, Deputy General Counsel, Legal Affairs, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- Courtney Camp Enloe, Chief Counsel, Litigation, McKesson
- Howard Cyr, Associate General Counsel, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Greg A. Dadika, Associate General Counsel, Litigation, C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Lisa M. Dunkin, Senior Litigation Counsel, Zimmer Biomet
- Christopher P. Gramling, Assistant General Counsel – Litigation and Legal Compliance, Eli Lilly and Company
- Daniel Healey, Corporate Counsel, Pfizer Inc.
- James M. Holston, Managing Counsel, Office of General Counsel, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Cynthia J. Kretz, Vice President, General Counsel, Cook Group Incorporated
- James W. A. Ladner, Deputy General Counsel – Litigation & Investigations, St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Leah L. Lorber, Assistant General Counsel, GlaxoSmithKline
- Connie Matteo, Assistant General Counsel, Pfizer Inc.
- Sarah M. Padgitt, Senior Counsel, Baxter International Inc.
- Michael P. Panagrossi, Associate General Counsel, Purdue Pharma L.P.
- Steve Phillips, Special Counsel, Medtronic, Inc.
- David N. Royster, Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Richard W. Silbert, Vice President and Chief Litigation Counsel, Purdue Pharma L.P.
- Michael R. Smith, Associate General Counsel, Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Anthony P. Tinari, Vice President and General Counsel, Bracco Diagnostics Inc.
- Brennan J. Torregrossa, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, GlaxoSmithKline
- Jonathan A. Wasserman, Vice-President & Associate General Counsel, Bristol-Myers Squibb
For additional information about this conference, including the most up-to-date agenda, faculty list, and brochure can be accessed at www.DrugandMed.com.
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Headquartered in New York, the American Conference Institute has grown to produce more than 220 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country. For more information, visit http://americanconference.com/ or connect with us on Linkedin.
CONTACT: Linda Lam, 212-352-3220x5538, [email protected]
SOURCE American Conference Institute