NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With continuing growth being witnessed across all the sectors, demand for uninterrupted power is growing in India. Despite various government efforts towards increasing power generation over the last decade, there is still a huge mismatch between power supply and demand. Poor power infrastructure and high transmission losses are anticipated to drive demand for UPS systems in India over the course of next five years. Rising need for continuous and smooth power supply in various end use sectors including residential, commercial and industrial, provides huge growth opportunity for UPS manufacturers in India. In particular, growing demand from IT/ ITeS, BFSI, government sector, manufacturing, telecom and energy sectors is expected to drive UPS market in India in the coming years.
According to "India UPS Market By Application Sector, By kVA, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the UPS market in India is projected to reach $1.2 billion by 2021. Commercial sector dominated India UPS market in 2015, and the sector is forecast to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Continuing dominance of the commercial sector can be attributed to rapid expansion in IT/ITeS industry, which is the major demand generator for UPS systems in the country. In 2015, Emerson Network Power grabbed the largest share in the country's UPS market, with APC Schneider Electric, Numeric and Microtek being the other major market players. Region wise, South India garnered the largest share in the country's UPS market in 2015, followed by West, North and East regions. "India UPS Market By Application Sector, By kVA, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report elaborates following aspects related to the UPS market in India:
• India UPS Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Application Sector (Commercial, Industrial & Residential), By kVA (Less than 5kVA, 5.1-50kVA,50.1-200kVA & Above 200kVA)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of UPS systems market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, UPS manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with UPS manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04139955-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-ups-market-by-application-sector-by-kva-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300328267.html