DENVER, June 8 /PRNewswire/ -- ReadyTalk, a leader in integrated audio and web conferencing services, is bringing social media experts together in a free webinar to discuss ways to leverage social media networks to help event sponsors draw more attendees, better engage the audience, and continue contact once the event has ended.
Social Media: Promote, Engage, Leverage, Repeat takes place on Wednesday, June 9, at 3 p.m. EDT. The webinar is free to attend but requires advanced registration at: bit.ly/aQYF41. The event will feature a panel of experts and a discussion of:
- The usual suspects (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin) plus a few to be considered
- Establishing a 'social media timeline'
- Tracking and tackling issues before they hit
- Making the most of all networks, all the time
In a recent survey of about 1,500 employees, Frost & Sullivan found that nearly three-fourths of people are personally using social media tools and almost two-thirds do so as part of their day-to-day jobs.
"Businesses today cannot ignore the presence of social media in people's lives," said Melanie Turek, principal analyst with Frost & Sullivan. "Social media and networking is no longer just about connecting with friends; there's an opportunity to utilize social networks to build a customer base, establish relationships and drive sales."
Turek, who is a renowned expert in unified communications, collaboration, social networking and content-management technologies in the enterprise, has worked closely with hundreds of vendors and senior IT executives across a range of industries to track and capture the changes and growth in the fast-moving unified communications market. She will be joined on the webinar by two other experts:
- Alli Libb is the online event program manager for the American Marketing Association where she works closely with high-profile clients on a weekly basis to promote and produce educational webcasts.
- Elaine Ellis is the social media and marketing manager for Trada, where she is responsible for managing, engaging, and driving leads through their numerous social media platforms.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Denver, Colo., ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that empower customers to successfully conduct audio and web conferences of all sizes – from ad hoc meetings to large webinars. ReadyTalk combines ease of use with sophisticated marketing tools to increase audience engagement, event ROI and meeting productivity. Unlike other services, ReadyTalk gives customers a full suite of tools for training, collaboration, webinars and more. You'll always have access to the right features when you need them, no need to upgrade to another product. Please call toll free 800.843.9166 or visit www.readytalk.com for more information.
For more information:
Marketing Communications & PR Manager