PHILADELPHIA, March 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading data center experts will host an event for data center and facilities professionals interested in learning how to optimize data center operations, while reducing costs. The free half-day event will focus on topics ranging from next-generation data center designs to smart racks to data center infrastructure management (DCIM).
When: Thursday, March 15th, from 1 to 4:30 p.m.
Where: Triumph Brewing Company in Philadelphia. (Tasting of Triumph's best brews and appetizers following presentations.)
- Bala Consulting Engineers -- "Next Generation Data Centers; Design, DCIM, Relocation, Planning, IT Commissioning."
- Great Lakes -- "The enclosure of the past was used to house equipment and offer some protection with little regard for cooling and cable management."
- Raritan -- "Smart and Efficient Data Centers begin with smarter racks."
- Bluecat Networks -- "IP Address Management (IPAM) in the Data Center."
- Fluke Networks -- "The Silent Killer of High-Speed Fiber Networks."
For more event information and to register for the event, visit http://werackyourworld.com/resources/reg/
All marks are the property of their respective owners.