MANSFIELD, Mass., Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- IneoQuest Technologies, the global leader in video quality and service assurance solutions, will be showcasing the industry's only end-to-end operational and behavioral video intelligence platform for both linear and OTT/adaptive infrastructures at Content & Communications World in New York from Nov. 11-12, 2015.
IneoQuest's solutions provide both deep and broad video intelligence across an increasingly complex array of video distribution networks and devices. By measuring and aggregating performance and audience behavioral metrics in real time from critical points within the video distribution chain—from content preparation, through network delivery to device playback—IneoQuest's solutions allow content owners and service providers to quickly and accurately determine the performance of and demand for their services and content. IneoQuest also responds quickly when alarms within the network or audience behavior indicate quality issues. With unique end-to-end correlational capabilities, IneoQuest provides the intelligence required for quick identification and remediation, enabling customers to maintain the quality of experience their viewers demand.
IneoQuest will be demonstrating the following:
- Comprehensive video intelligence tools that quickly correlate the relationship between Quality of Content (QoC) content preparation at the headend/origin, the impact on viewer Quality of Service (QoS), and the resulting viewer behavior – all through a single user interface.
- Behavioral Analytics through the IneoQuest Audience Measurement Platform (AMP) for OTT/Adaptive Media
- Headend/Origin (QoC) preparation validation with the latest DVA 4.0 technology
- Virtualized Solutions which provide a path to Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- IneoQuest's foundational Test and Measurement capabilities
IneoQuest will be exhibiting at booth #648 at the Javits Convention Center.
About IneoQuest Technologies
IneoQuest provides the world's leading media companies and service providers the critical insight needed to keep viewers engaged on any device, across any network. Recognized as an industry leader and innovator by Deloitte, Red Herring, Inc., Frost & Sullivan, and others, IneoQuest's patented solutions continue to set the standard for measuring video quality and viewer behavior. To learn more about how IneoQuest is redefining the video experience, visit www.ineoquest.com.
SOURCE IneoQuest Technologies