18 Sep, 2018, 10:00 ET
Prominent business-to-business media companies make strategic shift to maximize data value and gain access to intelligent data solutions
OMAHA, Neb., Sept. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Infogroup Media Solutions, a leading provider of business and consumer data and media management solutions, today announced considerable expansion of their client base over the last six months. The company acquired seven new data and media management clients spanning the agricultural, automotive, manufacturing, logistics, law enforcement, healthcare, and energy business sectors.
These new logos come on the heels of prior turn-of-the-year wins as a wave of leading business-to-business media companies continue to make the strategic shift to partner with Infogroup Media Solutions for advanced media management techniques and strategies that increase the value of their data and generate new sources of revenue.
Recent additions to Infogroup Media Solutions' roster include:
- Bobit Business Media is a Southern California-based national leader in B2B media that serves diverse markets including vehicle fleets, auto dealers, automotive aftermarket, transportation, professional salon and law enforcement.
- Peerless Media was founded in 2010 after acquiring the titles Logistics Management, Modern Materials Handling, Supply Chain Management Review and Material Handling Product News from Reed Business Information. The company currently publishes six magazines, eight websites, fifteen newsletters and three buyers guides.
- American Nurses Association (ANA) is the premier organization representing the interests of the nation's 4 million registered nurses. ANA advances the nursing profession by fostering high standards of nursing practice, promoting a safe and ethical work environment, and advocating on health care issues that affect nurses and the public. ANA is at the forefront of improving the quality of health care for all.
- Farm Journal Media is one of America's most respected and recognized media brands, serving today's top producers with reliable, timely, in-depth information and ideas through its magazines, newsletters, websites, television and radio programs and live events including its 138-year-old flagship magazine, Farm Journal.
- Babcox Media is a business-to-business media and information services company serving the auto dealer, auto care, tire, performance, commercial trucking, powersports and enthusiast markets. Babcox produces more than 75 industry-specific print and digital properties, as well as other internet-based media, show dailies and event guides for leading tradeshows.
Additional new data management partners include Industrial Info Resources, a leading provider of global industrial market intelligence, and McMorrow Reports, a media company focused on the facility management and design industry.
"More and more, brands are realizing the importance of selecting the right data partner to support their business and marketing objectives," said Gretchen Littlefield, president of Infogroup Media Solutions. "We are thrilled to be the team chosen to help each of them generate more revenue for their businesses and gain new business opportunities through data- driven insight."
"It is great to see so many businesses place their confidence in the power of data and our ability to help companies exceed revenue goals and improve ROI," said Mike Iaccarino, chairman and CEO of Infogroup. "We arm our clients with business intelligence and data-driven marketing solutions they can't get anywhere else. Not only do we help them monetize, enhance and analyze their data, but they also gain access to our industry expertise and extensive integrated solutions for support with their evolving needs well into the future."
About Infogroup Media Solutions
Infogroup Media Solutions empowers business, consumer, and nonprofit marketing professionals. Through our innovative data sets, media management, analytics, brokerage services and marketing solutions, we help lower the cost to acquire new revenue and hold on to current customers. For more information, visit www.infogroupmediasolutions.com.
SOURCE Infogroup Media Solutions
Share this article