According to the Developer Insights Report by the Application Developers Alliance, 88% of the developers surveyed use more than one programming language, while 57% say staying current with new languages, frameworks, and tools is one of their biggest challenges. Using familiar UI controls and productivity tools like those found in Infragistics Ultimate can help smooth the transition between platforms, and help businesses keep costs down as their development teams are often tasked with supporting desktop applications and working on new web and mobile solution efforts.
Release Highlights (All Product Lines Included in Infragistics Ultimate):
- Infragistics Ultimate UI for Xamarin
- Improved performance for native controls including grids and charts, for Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, and Xamarin.Forms, enabling maximum code-sharing and incredible performance for apps on iOS and Android devices
- Features the exclusive Infragistics Xamarin Productivity Pack. The pack contains:
- Application Map, the first visual diagramming IDE for Xamarin
- A NuGet-powered Xamarin.Forms Toolbox for dragging and dropping controls to the XAML editor and automatically adding XMLNS declarations
- Control Configurators allow developers to visually configure rich controls like charts, gauges, and the data grid right in the XAML editor, shaving hours off development time
- Ignite UI Productivity Pack for the modern web developer is coming soon
- A new Spreadsheet component with features and capabilities users need to do complex work with data
- A responsive Schedule component with a variety of different views and configuration options
- Indigo Studio
- Infragistics' intuitive, code-free prototyping and usability testing software takes a design-first, code-later approach to rapid prototyping, removing guesswork from the development process. This ensures that stakeholders can buy into the proposed solution long before it is code-complete
- With this release, remote usability tests now feature full-screen recordings with optional voice and camera input, allowing teams to record, review, and refine usability tests to ensure their rapid prototype translates to a rock-solid app
"Today's developers are expected to know and do more, faster, with tighter deadlines than ever before," said Jason Beres, Senior Vice President of Developer Tools at Infragistics. "For nearly 30 years Infragistics has been trusted by developers world-wide to provide high performing UI controls for desktop, web, and mobile development. Building on our rich history, we are expanding their favorite UI control suite, Infragistics Ultimate, to provide the tooling and UI controls they need to support the rapid adoption of new mobile and web frameworks, which bring their own unique requirements."
Now available for download, Infragistics Ultimate costs $1995 per developer; Infragistics Professional is $1495.
Infragistics is a worldwide leader in providing tools and solutions to accelerate application design and development, insights and collaboration for any organization. More than two million developers use Infragistics enterprise-ready UX and UI toolkits to rapidly prototype and build high-performing applications for the Cloud, Web, Windows, iOS and Android devices. Infragistics Enterprise Mobility solutions ReportPlus and SharePlus, give business users the latest advancements in self-service business intelligence and collaboration software. Additionally, Infragistics offers expert UX Services and award-winning support.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.