SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization enabling mass innovation through open source, today announced the lineup of keynote speakers for Open Source Leadership Summit, taking place March 6-8 in Sonoma, CA.
The Linux Foundation Open Source Leadership Summit is the premier forum where open source leaders convene to drive digital transformation with open source technologies and learn how to collaboratively manage the largest shared technology investment of our time. An intimate, by invitation only event, Open Source Leadership Summit fosters innovation, growth and partnerships among the leading projects and corporations working in open technology development. It is a must-attend for business and technical leaders looking to advance open source strategy, implementation and investment.
Confirmed keynote speakers and panelists for this year's event include:
- Deepak Agarwal, VP of Artificial Intelligence, LinkedIn
- Subbu Allamaraju, VP of Technology, Expedia
- Dustin Bennett, Software Engineer Sr. Manager, The Home Depot
- Austen Collins, Founder & CEO, Serverless Inc.
- Justin Dean, SVP Platform & TechOps, Ticketmaster
- Ashley Eckard, Sr. Software Engineer, The Home Depot
- Dr. Mazin Gilbert, Vice President of Advanced Technology, AT&T Labs
- Chen Goldberg, Google Container Engine and Kubernetes Lead, Google
- Nidhi Gupta, SVP of Engineering, Hired
- Patrick Heim, Operating Partner & CISO, ClearSky Security
- John M. Jack, Board Partner, Andreessen Horowitz & and Advisor to The
- Edward Kearns, Chief Data Officer, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Marten Mickos, CEO, HackerOne
- Tarry Singh, Author, AI, ML & Deep Learning Executive, and Deep Learning Mentor at Coursera
- Aaron Symanski, Chief Technology Officer, Change Healthcare
- Rachel Thomas, Co-Founder, Fast.ai
- Jim Zemlin, Executive Director, The Linux Foundation
The full lineup of keynotes and sessions will be announced in early February.
Speaking proposals for summit sessions are still being accepted through this Sunday, January 21. Those wishing to submit a proposal can do so here.
Members of the press who would like to request a press pass to attend should contact Dan Brown at email@example.com.
YouTube: Why Attend Linux Foundation Events (https://youtu.be/X_rLxfmLlYY)
Open Source Leadership Summit 2017 Event Recap
About The Linux Foundation
The Linux Foundation is the organization of choice for the world's top developers and companies to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption. Together with the worldwide open source community, it is solving the hardest technology problems by creating the largest shared technology investment in history. Founded in 2000, The Linux Foundation today provides tools, training and events to scale any open source project, which together deliver an economic impact not achievable by any one company. More information can be found at www.linuxfoundation.org.
The Linux Foundation has registered trademarks and uses trademarks. For a list of trademarks of The Linux Foundation, please see our trademark usage page: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/trademark-usage.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
The Linux Foundation
SOURCE The Linux Foundation