LONDON, August 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
"The Obama administration will offer loans to help CAHs catch up with their urban counterparts in adopting technology to improve healthcare quality."
"California data spill shows risk of online health records."
What is Europe's position towards Healthcare IT and its current challenges? Ambitious national healthcare IT programmes and initiatives are currently taking place across the entire European continent. However, when will the EU-wide e-health collaboration become a reality?
Just one month away, the Innovations in E-Health & Informatics Europe conference taking place on 20th - 22nd of September 2011 in London, is specifically designed to address the concerns and challenges of the European e-health market and, unlike many healthcare IT events - which are often sprawling, overwhelming affairs - Innovations in E-Health & Informatics Europe will encourage personal interaction and relationship building between speakers, attendees, and vendors alike.
Speakers at the event will be discussing issues including:
- Practice advanced interoperability and seamless information management by aligning your ICT to existing and emerging standards with Bernd Blobel of the eHealth Competence Center, University Hospital Regensburg
- Implement the latest innovations: hear about pilot projects run by Claus Duedal Pedersen at Odense University Hospital, Alberto Sanna at Scientific Institute San Raffaele, Otto Larsen at NSI and more in 5 best-of-breed case studies
- Institute the best techniques for information security, disaster management, data recovery and patient privacy: Catherine Chronaki of HL7 and FORTH and Neal Mullen of St.Vincent's Healthcare Group show you how
- Effectively align your informatics with your EHR: benchmark your deployment with Uwe Buddrus of HIMSS Analytics Europe
- Get the budget and support you need for your informatics deployment from both upper management and clinicians with the help of University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust's Simon Mortimore
Pharma IQ's Innovations in E-Health & Informatics Europe conference summarises briefings from +16 healthcare IT experts across Europe, exclusive case studies from top healthcare organizations, pre-conference workshops hosted by elite healthcare IT experts, group therapy sessions designed to help increase dialogue and knowledge transfer between leading industry experts, solution providers and end users, crisis clinic activities intended to generate interactive discussions and collaboratively attack a hypothetical challenge, create a plan of action and solve the problem, and panel discussions focused on building the business cases for informatics implementation.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email Veronica Araujo (firstname.lastname@example.org)