LOS ANGELES, Nov. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Hear ye, hear ye! Insomniac and C3 Presents shall bring forth the adventure of Middlelands, the brainchild of the two industry-leading global event companies. This "Adventure for the Ages" will come to the Texas Renaissance Festival Fairgrounds in Todd Mission, TX from Friday, May 5 to Sunday, May 7, 2017. From the minds behind some of North America's largest festivals, including Electric Daisy Carnival and Lollapalooza, Middlelands will be the first music festival to ever be hosted at the Fairgrounds, with five uniquely designed stages hosting eclectic, world-renown artists as well as handpicked local talent. Middlelands will also feature an extensive, four-day camping program that includes multi-level tiers and Renaissance-era group activities.
Set amidst the lush fields and tree-lined grounds of the largest Renaissance theme park in the nation, Middlelands will span over 200 picturesque acres filled with beautifully themed structures, interactive art installations, local vendors offering medieval-style food and beverages, and activities that encourage group play and camaraderie among attendees. The 2017 Middlelands adventure will also offer fans 10 immersive camping options, providing Lords and Ladies with a variety of themed lodging options to meet their needs.
2017 Camping Options will Include:
- General Camping at Fellowship Field
- RV Camping at The Wheelhouse
- Arbor Lane Camping – Set along rows of towering trees and beautiful greenery
- Arbor Court Preferred Camping – Arbor Lane locations closest to the main festival entrance offering early entry for setup and the ability to choose your camping lot
- Forest Camping at Shady Glade – A cluster of camps in a scenic wooded forest for a close-to-nature experience
- Group Camping – Festival attendees are encouraged to get together in reserved group camping areas to deck out their sites with themed decor
- Sound Camps – Bring your own sound system (or the festival can provide you with one) and show off your skills to fellow festivalgoers. All-night parties are encouraged in this area, with respect to surrounding neighbors
- Quiet Camping – For those looking for a more serene option
- Premier Camping at King's Grounds – Four premier camping options that offer multiple styles of pre-built tents and dedicated arrival lanes. Also includes Wi-Fi, snacks, showers and 24-hour concierge services
- Ultimate Camping at Royal Manors – Campers will be able to reserve elaborately themed motor coaches and star wagons for lodging during their stay, in addition to amenities like a private bar and lounge, 24-hour snack station, free massages, coffee & juice bar, a personal concierge, and complimentary VIP passes
The Middlelands Camping FAQ is currently live on the website at www.middlelands.com. Here, campers can access an unrivaled customer service experience through multiple levels of communication including the brand new Live Virtual Concierge feature. This will allow attendees to connect with a festival representative who will be available to help select the perfect camping option, as well as answer any questions relating to the camping experience. Live Virtual Concierge will be active Monday-Friday from 12 PM – 8 PM CT starting November 8.
Early Bird General Admission and VIP tickets as well as Camping passes for Middlelands will go on sale Thursday, November 10 at 12 PM CT and will be available for purchase at www.middlelands.com.
To receive the latest announcements on Middlelands, fans can sign up for email updates at Middlelands.com. Be sure to follow Middlelands on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Additional details surrounding Middlelands will be released over the coming months.
Watch the Middlelands announcement video here
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next-generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the experience is the company's top priority.
Throughout its 23-year history, Insomniac has produced more than 1,000 festivals, concerts and club nights for nearly 5 million attendees across three continents. Insomniac's events are held in California, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, New York, the United Kingdom, Mexico and Brazil. The company's premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest multi-day music festival in North America, and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in June 2016.
The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella, and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.
About C3 Presents
C3 Presents creates live experiences for millions of fans across the globe, setting the new standard each year for events that are as memorable as they are spectacular. One of the world's largest music festival producers, C3 is the force behind two iconic multi-day festivals – Austin City Limits Music Festival in Texas and Lollapalooza in Chicago and its four international editions – drawing a combined 2 million music lovers annually.
Rogers & Cowan
C3 Presents / Fresh & Clean Media
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insomniac-and-c3-presents-reveal-dates-venue-and-camping-details-for-debut-middlelands-festival-an-adventure-for-the-ages-300357048.html