DENVER, March 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Interior designers will discover cutting-edge profit and client attraction strategies during Design Success University's third annual birthday celebration teleseminar/webcast interviews on March 24, 2011 from Noon to 6 p.m. Eastern time. Gail Doby, ASID, and Erin Weir, Co-Founders of DSU, emcee the free event for interior designers hungry for a competitive edge.
To sign up for the free conference, go to http://www.designsuccessu.com/birthday_offer/#
Here are the sessions:
Session 1 - How to Build an Easier & More Profitable Interior Design Business with Automation
- Rick Gillman, CPA CITP, Director of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Lance Haeberle, Founder of StudioIT and Studio Webware
- Quick and easy rules of thumb to improve your profitability with Rick's financial tips and shortcuts
- Discover the newest cutting-edge software solutions to streamline and simplify your business
Session 2 - How to Get Featured on TV
- Allison Bergamo - AKBD, Principal at Bergamo Interiors
- Tips and tricks to get featured in your own TV episode
- Even if you don't think you want to be on TV, you'll learn great strategies for building high-powered connections
Session 3 - How to Skyrocket Your Credibility with PR
- Dan Janal, President of PRLEADSPLUS.com
- How to create high visibility to build instant credibility and clout in your market
- How to effortlessly attract the media attention you need to be a local, regional or even national star
Session 4 - How to Amaze Your Clients and Love Your Business More
- Shep Hyken, CSP, CPAE, is the Chief Amazement Officer of Shepard Presentations
- Discover seven customer service strategies to create an amazing client and employee experience
- You'll be the first to hear about Shep's newest book, The Amazement Revolution, scheduled for release in April 2011
Session 5 - The Glamour of Working Internationally - What Is It Really Like?
- Laurel Quint, Owner of Q Interior Design
- How do you get work overseas and get paid
- How do you adapt to the cultural differences
Session 6 - Empowering Yourself & Your Team & Creating Success
- Yasmine Bijan, Transformational Business Leader - a Master Mentor in the insightful documentary films The Power of Mentorship: the Movie and The Voices of Women
- Discover how to attract success easily
- Activate your inner drive and passion with dreams that become reality
Interior designers attend the live event for free. MP3 recordings are $57 for all 6 hours of interviews before the event, or $97 after the event.
About Design Success University
Design Success University LLC mentors thousands of designers globally to grow their profits and visibility. This virtual continuing education resource for interior designers founded by Gail Doby, ASID, and Erin Weir coaches and teaches by teleseminar and webinar.
Doby's experience includes sales and marketing for a Fortune 500 company after graduating with a Finance & Banking degree, commercial floor covering sales management, facilities management and design for a subsidiary of American Airlines, an Interior Design degree and over 20 years running a mid-sized interior design business.
Weir, Strategic Vision Manager, brings her interior design degree, client service and strong technical skills to DSU's clients. Doby teaches practical cutting-edge marketing and business strategies and skills. For information about Design Success University, please go to http://www.DesignSuccessU.com
Gail Doby, ASID
SOURCE Design Success University