NEW YORK, May 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- IntraLinks, a leading provider of critical information exchange solutions, today announced that the company will be participating in the following investor events, where management will provide an update on the company.
- Thursday, May 12, 2011 – Jefferies Global TIMT Conference, New York, NY
- Thursday, May 19, 2011 – Stifel Nicholas Denver One-on-one Conference, Cherry Creek, CO
- Tuesday, May 24, 2011 – Morgan Stanley Cloud Computing Symposium, New York, NY
- Wednesday, June 1, 2011 – Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference, Minneapolis, MN
- Tuesday, June 14, 2011 – Credit Suisse Software & Internet Conference, Boston, MA
IntraLinks (NYSE: IL) is a leading global provider of Software-as-a-Service solutions for securely managing content, exchanging critical business information and collaborating within and among organizations. More than 1 million professionals in industries including financial services, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, consumer, energy, industrial, legal, insurance, real estate and technology, as well as government agencies, have utilized IntraLinks' easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions. IntraLinks users can accelerate information-intensive business processes and workflows, meet regulatory and risk management requirements and collaborate with customers, partners and counterparties in a secure, auditable and compliant manner. Professionals at more than 800 of the Fortune 1000 companies have used IntraLinks' solutions. For more information, visit www.intralinks.com or http://blog.intralinks.com. You can also follow IntraLinks on Twitter at http://twitter.com/intralinks and Facebook at www.facebook.com/IntraLinks.