DUBLIN, Dec. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkfzjg/intraoperative) has announced the addition of the "Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in the US 2016-2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report provides an in-depth understanding of the US intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) market, predicting the market to grow at a CARG of over 9% during the 2016-2020 period. The report considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities facing the market, covering the key topics that all market participants should be aware of. This report offers an unrivalled examination of the market, helping to prepare companies for the coming years and providing the reassurance they need to make informed business decisions.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the intraoperative neuromonitoring market in the US?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the intraoperative neuromonitoring market in the US?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the intraoperative neuromonitoring market in the US?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the intraoperative neuromonitoring market in the US?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the intraoperative neuromonitoring market in the US?
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Biotronic NeuroNetwork
- Computational Diagnostics
- Natus Medical
- Sentient Medical Systems
- Bovie Medical
- Checkpoint Surgical
- Nihon Kohden
- PRN Read
- ProPep Surgical
- Spine-Tek Neuromonitoring
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: IONM: An overview
PART 07: Consolidation of the US healthcare system
PART 08: Reimbursement scenario
PART 09: Market segmentation by methodology
PART 10: Market segmentation by source type
PART 11: Market segmentation by application
PART 12: Market drivers
PART 13: Impact of drivers
PART 14: Market challenges
PART 15: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 16: Market trends
PART 17: Vendor landscape
PART 18: Appendix
PART 19: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkfzjg/intraoperative
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets