AUSTIN, Texas, WINCHESTER, Va. and LOS ANGELES, Oct. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Invenio Marketing Solutions, a full-service marketing company focused on the lead development and revenue growth of business-to-business and nonprofit organizations, today announced it is open for business. The company was created through the merger of Austin, Texas based The Lead Dogs, Winchester, Virginia based InteliTarget and Los Angeles, California based Left Coast Marketing.
The transaction combines three organizations into a single company with the client base, resources and expertise to uniquely meet the rapidly evolving lead development services needs of organizations in North America.
- The Lead Dogs, headquartered in Austin, Texas and with operations in Sammamish, Washington and Los Colinas, Texas, was started in 1994 and has helped almost 100 companies, ranging from mid-sized businesses to the Fortune 500 with B2B lead generation, outsourced inside sales and telesales services.
- InteliTarget, located in Winchester, Virginia, has served as the outsourced inside sales partner for businesses ranging from start-ups through to Fortune 500 companies since 1996. Their extensive list of B2B lead generation and outsourced inside sales services clients spans commercial markets, the federal government, state and local governments and education.
- Left Coast Marketing, based in Los Angeles, California, is a respected marketing firm focused on helping nonprofit performing arts centers with branding, marketing, telesales and telefunding services.
"The creation of Invenio through the merging of these successful businesses is a decisive move that positions us to offer even greater value to our customers spanning enterprises and nonprofits," said John Grady, president and chief executive officer of Invenio Marketing Solutions. "In addition to the clear strategic benefits of combining three highly complementary organizations, we can create substantial value to our clients through significant cost structure improvements and through broadening our breadth of service offerings. It is our vision that this combination of successful businesses along with aggressive growth plans, organically and through acquisitions, will vault us into a leadership role with customers and partners – where together we can shape the industry for years to come."
"Given the alignment of our visions, people, processes and overall strategies, the combination of our three companies will have a significant and positive impact on the lead generation and lead development industry in North America," said Mike Wallen, The Lead Dogs chief executive officer.
"This merger makes tremendous sense for our clients and employees. It marks an unparalleled opportunity for three successful, mission-driven organizations to unify with a singular focus on being the premier B2Blead generation, lead development and outsourced inside sales partner to organizations wanting to find, develop and close new business or grow sales with current customers," said Joseph Smith, InteliTarget president and chief executive officer.
"As a result of the merger, we have offices from coast to coast, enabling us to offer telesales and telefunding services to serve the needs of enterprises and nonprofits across a wide range of hours," said Michelle McDonald, Left Coast Marketing chief operating officer, "These capabilities combined with our breadth of expertise in marketing and branding for nonprofits ensures clients can work with one source for all of their needs."
The newly formed company has three divisions:
- Enterprise Solutions Division: Providing B2B companies with database building and management, inquiry management, lead generation, lead nurturing, outsourced inside sales, cross-sell & up-sell, and channel marketing services.
- Microsoft / Large Account Resellers Division: Providing Microsoft and its partners with comprehensive services for B2B lead generation, lead development and turnkey sales.
- Nonprofit & Association Solutions Division: Providing the performing arts, charities, associations, educational institutions, hospitals and more with database building and management, branding, marketing, telesales and telefunding services.
ABOUT INVENIO MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Invenio Marketing Solutions is a full-service marketing company focused on the lead development and revenue growth of business-to-business and nonprofit organizations. Formed through the strategic acquisition of multiple, forward-thinking, lead focused businesses, Invenio is a cutting edge, marketing solutions powerhouse with an experienced team, strong vision, diverse skill set and proven track record of success. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has offices in Winchester, VA, Las Colinas, TX, Sammamish, WA, and Los Angeles, CA. For more information, visit www.inveniomarketing.com
SOURCE Invenio Marketing Solutions