CLEARWATER, Fla., Aug. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- (ISC)² today announced Member Perks, an expanded member benefits program providing tens of thousands of certified cybersecurity professionals across North America with more than 300,000 discounts, including deals at restaurants, car rental savings and relaxing spas and hotels.
"(ISC)² membership goes beyond cybersecurity certification and continual education. It's about belonging to an enriching community of like-minded, committed professionals dedicated to inspiring a safe and secure cyber world," said Brian Correia, (ISC)² managing director for North America. "Our new Member Perks program provides even greater value for members by rewarding their tireless efforts with discounts and savings that help make every day just a little bit easier for skilled professionals we so heavily rely on to keep us secure online."
(ISC)² Member Perks is available first in North America with plans for expansion globally.
New benefits include discounts at:
- Movie theaters
- Concerts and events
- Car dealership
- Local florist
- Gym and fitness studios
- Car rentals
- Spas and massage venues
- Theme parks, attractions and tours
- Cybersecurity Products/Services
(ISC)² members worldwide already receive a broad array of rewarding benefits including:
- Member Pricing for (ISC)² local Secure Events & (ISC)² Security Congress taking place September 25-27, 2017 in Austin, TX
- Free subscription to our award-winning InfoSecurity Professional Magazine
- Deep discounts on industry conferences
- The ability to join or start a local (ISC)² Chapter
- Volunteering opportunities such as the (ISC)² Foundation Safe and Secure Online program to help keep kids cyber safe
- Professional recognition through (ISC)² Awards programs
- Expert-led webinars on the latest security issues
- Digital badges to promote your expertise on LinkedIn and other profession network
To access the benefits, users simply go online at https://www.isc2.org/Member-Resources/Member-Benefits, get the access code found on the (ISC)² member benefits page, create an account, then start receiving the benefits. All discounts can be used throughout North America. The discounts will soon expand to EMEA and APAC.
(ISC)² is an international nonprofit membership association focused on inspiring a safe and secure cyber world. Best known for the acclaimed Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) certification, (ISC)2 offers a portfolio of credentials that are part of a holistic, programmatic approach to security. Our membership, over 125,000 strong, is made up of certified cyber, information, software and infrastructure security professionals who are making a difference and helping to advance the industry. Our vision is supported by our commitment to educate and reach the general public through our charitable foundation – The Center for Cyber Safety and EducationTM. For more information on (ISC)², visit www.isc2.org, follow us on Twitter or connect with us on Facebook.
© 2017 (ISC)² Inc., (ISC)², CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, CAP, CSSLP, HCISPP, CCFP, ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP and CBK are registered marks of (ISC)², Inc.
CONTACT: Amanda D'Alessandro, 1-727-877-2230, [email protected]