LAS VEGAS, Jan. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CES 2015 -- HARMAN, the premium global audio, infotainment and enterprise automation group (NYSE: HAR), is proud to announce the JBL S700NC, the industry's first active noise-canceling headphone to provide advanced signal-processing that works in real-time to rebuild audio details lost in digitally compressed music and play it back with a more realistic, lifelike sound— all while reducing the distractions of the world around you. The JBL S700NC brings the same LiveStage™ technology as the original S700, but now adds Harman's patented Clari-Fi™ technology and new active noise-canceling algorithms.
"When JBL released the JBL Synchros headphone lineup in 2013, the company brought world-renowned JBL professional audio sound to headphones and LiveStage™ signal-processing technology, giving consumers a more lifelike listening experience," said Michael Mauser, president of HARMAN Lifestyle. "Now, with the addition of Clari-Fi™ and active noise-canceling, the experience just got better."
Harman's patented Clari-Fi™ technology intelligently and seamlessly analyzes compressed digital audio files during playback, reconstructing what was lost in compression so your music once again sounds clearer, crisper, wider and more dynamic. Clari-Fi™ offers listeners an enhanced music experience, regardless of their preferred digital music source. Coupled with active noise-cancellation technology, the interferences of outside noise is reduced, and music is now brought to life in a way that consumers have never experienced before.
The JBL Synchros S700NC with Clari-Fi™, patented LiveStage™ technology and proprietary noise-canceling performance delivers an unparalleled, lifelike listening experience.
- Patented Harman Clari-Fi™ signal-processing technology seamlessly reconstructs the compressed music for an enhanced listening experience regardless of the source
- Proprietary active noise-canceling performance reduces the interference from sounds around you
- Patented JBL LiveStage™ signal-processing technology for a more realistic sound experience
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery powers JBL LiveStage™ technology for 18 hours
- JBL-professional audio sound with JBL PureBass™ performance in passive or powered mode
- Detachable cable design with iOS three-button remote/microphone cable and universal three-button remote/microphone cable included
- Precision-designed, die-cast aluminum frame with woven fabric accents, steel headband and soft leather ear cushions
- Premium 50 mm drivers for powerful performance
- Available in Onyx with carrying case
Pricing and Availability
For additional information on the JBL Synchros S700NC (MSRP $299) spring 2015, or to purchase, visit www.jbl.com
HARMAN (www.harman.com) designs, manufactures and markets premier audio, visual, infotainment and enterprise automation solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, the Company is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 16,600 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $5.6 billion for the 12 months ended September 30, 2014.
For more information contact: