BASKING RIDGE, N.J., June 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Verizon Wireless, the leading wireless company with the largest, most reliable wireless voice and 3G data network*, has been ranked highest among wireless providers in small to mid-sized business customer satisfaction in the recently released J.D. Power and Associates 2010 U.S. Business Wireless Satisfaction Study(SM). The study found that Verizon Wireless performs particularly well in performance and reliability and offerings and promotions. Home-based business customers who participated in the study reported that they were most satisfied with Verizon Wireless' performance and reliability, sales representatives/account executives, offerings and promotions, and customer service.
"We're happy to see our small and mid-sized business customers expressing their positive experiences in many areas of our business in the study by J.D. Power and Associates," said Sean Wisdom, associate director – business strategy, Verizon Wireless. "We strive to provide our customers not only with best-in-class wireless devices and services, but also with the resources and support they need to harness the power of our reliable network to increase productivity, reduce costs and ultimately add to their bottom line."
J.D. Power and Associates surveyed wireless service decision makers at more than 3,200 U.S. businesses between September and November 2009 and January and March 2010.
Whether working from home, an office or a store, small and mid-sized business customers can benefit from Verizon Wireless' offerings, including:
- An extensive portfolio of wireless devices to meet any business' needs, including an expanding lineup of DROID smartphones with access to thousands of applications on Android Market™
- Extensive wireless services that boost productivity, including Mobile Broadband, Mobile Email and Push to Talk
- The nation's most reliable 3G data network that provides customers in more locations than any other wireless carrier the ability to browse the Web quickly, send e-mails with attachments, video conference with contacts, and rapidly share files
- Online forums to connect with other business owners about wireless technology, as well as blogs dedicated to small and mid-sized businesses at http://forums.verizon.com
- Access to Small Business Specialists in every Verizon Wireless Communications Store
- Discounts and promotions to help businesses stretch their budgets
- Tech support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For more information about Verizon Wireless' products and services for small and mid-sized businesses, visit www.verizonwireless.com, call 1-800-VZW-4BIZ or see a Business Specialist at any Verizon Wireless Communications Store.
* The company's "most reliable network" claim is based on network studies performed by real-life test men and test women who conduct more than 3.5 million voice call attempts and more than 19 million data tests annually on Verizon Wireless' and other national wireless carriers' networks while traveling more than 1 million miles in specially equipped, company-owned quality test vehicles. For more information about Verizon Wireless testing, go to http://aboutus.vzw.com/bestnetwork/reliability.html.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving nearly 93 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 81,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
SOURCE Verizon Wireless