AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Jan. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
- 2019 Jeep® Wrangler captures a Vincentric Best Value in America award in Compact SUV segment
- 2019 Ram 2500 earns Vincentric Best Value in America: Full-Size 3/4-ton Pickup segment
- 2019 Ram 3500 earns Vincentric Best Value in America: Full-Size 1-ton Pickup segment
- Ram brand honored with Best Value in America: Truck Brand category
- Awards honor vehicles with the best value in each vehicle segment
Vincentric has named the 2019 Jeep® Wrangler and 2019 Ram 2500 and 3500 winners of its 2019 Vincentric Best Value in America awards. The Ram brand was honored with Best Value in America in the Truck Brand category.
Jeep Wrangler has been named the winner of the Vincentric Best Value in America award for the Compact SUV segment, while the Ram 2500 and 3500 received the Vincentric Best Value in America award for the Full-size 3/4-ton and 1-ton Pickup segment, respectively.
The Vincentric Best Value in America awards are model-specific honors that determine the best value in each segment. Value is determined using a statistical analysis that incorporates the total cost of ownership of all vehicles for the 2019 model year along with the current market price of those vehicles.
About Jeep Brand
Built on more than 75 years of legendary heritage, Jeep is the authentic SUV with class-leading capability, craftsmanship and versatility for people who seek extraordinary journeys. The Jeep brand delivers an open invitation to live life to the fullest by offering a full line of vehicles that continue to provide owners with a sense of security to handle any journey with confidence.
The Jeep vehicle lineup consists of the Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler. To meet consumer demand around the world, all Jeep models sold outside North America are available in both left and right-hand drive configurations and with gasoline and diesel powertrain options.
About Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles.
That focus leads Ram to design the industry's most innovative, award-winning trucks, emphasizing durability, strength, technology and efficiency.
With a full lineup of trucks, including ProMaster and ProMaster City vans, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go. From the no-compromise Ram 1500 that defines the future of pickup trucks with innovative design, the highest quality materials and class-exclusive technology, to the Ram Heavy Duty which combines the ability to out-power, out-tow and out-haul every single competitor with the segment's most comfortable ride and handling, Ram is committed to product leadership.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- Most powerful: 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Highest towing capacity: 35,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Heaviest payloads: 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
Giving maximum effort all day, every day with confidence, the Ram Truck lineup steps forward with the full force of modern capability providing confidence-inspiring features and class-exclusive vehicle safety.
Follow Ram and FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Ram Truck brand: www.ramtrucks.com
Ram Zone blog: http://blog.ramtrucks.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/RamTrucks and https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ramtrucks and www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/RamTrucks and www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/RamTrucks and www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica
SOURCE FCA US LLC