PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE), the world's leading provider of modern communications and collaboration solutions for business, today introduced new mobile workstyle product experiences. The first three products – Jive Daily, Jive Chime and Jive People – are apps that ensure employees stay informed, connect in real-time across devices, and quickly find experts within a company.
As a recognized leader in helping people connect and build communities, Jive has a clear understanding of the workplace graph and the specific pain points companies need to overcome in order to achieve engagement in the workforce. Jive's new products, which are purpose-built for employees' specific communications and collaboration needs, can be used independently or leveraged collectively through simple interoperability to drive even greater knowledge and value for employees.
"We've found that businesses of all shapes and sizes struggle to keep employees informed, engaged and in touch across increasingly distributed, multi-generational workforces," said Elisa Steele, president, Jive Software. "Jive Daily, Jive Chime and Jive People provide intuitive, frictionless mobile experiences that help companies embrace employees' various workstyles and drive strategic alignment as a competitive differentiator."
Jive Daily Delivers the News that Matters to Employees' Mobile Devices
Available February 18 on the App Store and Google Play, Jive Daily helps companies get the word out, drive conversations and analyze communications impact in real time. Progressing from one-way emails or informational flyers that get lost, communications and human resources teams can now keep employees in the know via the mobile devices that are already part of their daily habits. With Jive Daily, employees can quickly check out the most relevant news from executives and colleagues, and instantly engage in two-way dialogue. Businesses can use Jive Daily to:
- Improve strategic alignment: Jive Daily cascades news to all levels of an organization, with newsfeeds tailored to each user's specific interests, team and function, allowing people to receive just the information they need.
- Increase employee engagement: Employees can see who's posting, and respond by commenting, liking and following from anywhere. By putting faces to names, Jive Daily makes company news personal and transparent, and establishes familiarity and trust between executives and employees.
- Understand communications impact: Jive Daily provides actionable metrics on who's reading and participating so company leaders can identify ways to improve communications for even greater impact.
As part of a limited beta, several companies across various verticals have already deployed Jive Daily and are seeing immediate results. For example:
- C-Suite Networks' CEO Thomas White: "Jive Daily was built with mobile in mind as that's increasingly the way I choose to work, as do my employees and contacts from across the C-Suite Network. We were instantly able to launch Jive Daily and see immediate results in sharing information and content across every level of the company."
Jive Chime and Jive People Connect Colleagues On the Go
In the coming months, Jive will also launch a new employee messaging product called Jive Chime and a next-generation corporate directory called Jive People. With the prevalence of bring-your-own-device strategies in emerging organizations, workers often use personal texting and instant messaging accounts for business purposes, requiring them to exchange personal information with colleagues. Products like Jive Chime and Jive People, which can be easily accessed through a company domain, will eliminate the need for employees to find their own solutions.
- Jive Chime enables coworkers to seamlessly start and receive 1-1 and group conversations from any device and quickly find and access the people they need anytime, anywhere. The ubiquitous app makes communication easier and collaboration more enjoyable – whether using Jive Chime from a desktop computer or a mobile phone.
- Jive People provides a modern corporate directory in employees' pockets. It provides relevant, real-time updates, and includes quick access to call, email or connect with colleagues on the go.
Jive Daily, Jive Chime and Jive People can be purchased and used independently or in tandem with the others. Starting with the launch of Jive Daily, Jive will also offer an administrative console that spans all of the new workstyle products to ensure a seamless experience for IT professionals. For more information on Jive's new family of purpose-built apps to connect employees, partners and customers, please visit the Jive Daily web page here.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry's top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com.
SOURCE Jive Software