PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2010, Jive Software was selected by many of the large and influential global brands to be their Social Business standard. Customers chose Jive to drive increased revenue, cost savings and innovation.
"We selected Jive because of their best-in-class product, the breadth and depth of their platform and their vision for Social Business," said Paul Teshima, SVP Customer Strategy and Success at Eloqua. "We look forward to leveraging Jive to create competitive advantage through Social Business."
Customer wins in 2010 span a diverse range of industries, including consulting services, education, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing and CPG, media, retail, telecommunications and technology. In the U.S, new customers included Allstate, Charles Schwab, Clinton Global Initiative, Digi-Key, DISH Networks, Live Nation Entertainment, Lockheed Martin, Logitech, NASA, Staples, T-Mobile and Yum! Brands. Key EMEA wins were Consultant in Business Engineering Research S.L.U., Giles Insurance Brokers, Engine Group Limited, FA Investment Limited and Maxymiser.
With Jive, customers are looking to achieve business outcomes across three key audiences: employees, customers and the social web. In 2010, many customers received industry recognition awards for their Jive Social Business deployments.
- Bupa: A UK-based private medical insurance business was awarded the 2010 Corp Comms Digi Award for "Best use of digital media in internal communications." Its Jive-based internal community, Bupa Live, is utilized by over 7,500 registered users, growing at a rate of 450 users per month.
- Lufthansa: The largest airline in Europe was awarded the 2010 Web 2.0 Kongress Award for "Best Integrated Web 2.0 Solution in a Large Corporation." Its eTeaming internal community powered by Jive has enhanced collaboration companywide and streamlined employee communication.
- National Instruments: A global technology leader that is transforming the way engineers and scientists innovate was awarded the 2010 Forrester Groundswell Award for "Embracing Customers, B2B Division." The company used Jive to give customers a voice in the product development process, thus decreasing market research costs, improving R&D productivity, and increasing customer satisfaction by releasing community-driven software innovations.
- NetApp: An innovative storage and data management solutions provider was awarded a 2010 Society for New Comms Award in the "External Online Community" category. NetApp launched its external community as a part of its global rebranding. Their goal was 500 members after 6 months but achieved 8,000 members, with some posts having over 30,000 views.
- Toshiba: Toshiba America Business Solutions Inc. of Toshiba Corporation received the 2010 BERTL Award for "Most Innovative Vendor Relationship Management System" for Toshiba eXCHANGE, an internal social networking site for corporate employees, independent dealers and the direct sales and service channel.
"The biggest change in how work gets done in a generation is happening now, and our customers are leading the way," said Tony Zingale, Jive CEO. "Companies are looking to Social Business as the new way to do business. 2011 is shaping up to be the year of Social Business."
About Social Business
Social Business is the new way to engage employees, customers and the social web. Jive's Social Business Software (SBS) combines the power of community software, collaboration software, social networking software, and social media monitoring offerings into an integrated platform. Just as social technologies have changed our personal lives, Social Business is changing how enterprises create competitive advantage.
About Jive – The New Way to Business
Jive is the largest and fastest growing independent Social Business Software company in the world. Jive is backed by Sequoia Capital and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.jivesoftware.com.
SOURCE Jive Software