BOSTON, Aug. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- John Hancock Retirement Plan Services (JHRPS) has received six awards from The Insurance and Financial Communicators Association (IFCA) for marketing and communications creativity, design and writing. The annual awards competition, now 84 years old, offers communicators internationally the opportunity to submit their best work in over 60 categories. The judging is done by peers and each entrant receives feedback and comments from the judges.
"We are honored to have received this recognition from IFCA," said Andrew Ross, senior vice president, Marketing and Product Development, John Hancock Retirement Plan Services. "Our efforts focus on putting the participant first, and we are thrilled to see a variety of marketing and communication tools recognized."
JHRPS was honored with three "Best in Show" awards for:
- JH Signature Fairness ads – a multi-faceted trade advertising campaign that illustrates how retirement plan costs are allocated among participants
- 401(k) Atlas – an online education center for financial representatives to develop and share knowledge on a variety of retirement plan topics
- It Pays to Be Green Challenge – an internal incentive campaign designed to help build awareness for green-friendly online and phone enrollment options
One "Award for Excellence" for:
- JH 401(k) Ideas website - a personalized website that automatically distributes actionable sales ideas and industry insights to financial representatives
JHRPS also received an "Honorable Mention" for:
- JH Signature Enrollment Experience - a robust suite of personalized online tools, websites and marketing collateral, designed to make the enrollment experience convenient and easily accessible to all plan employees
- JH Education Experience – a variety of tools and materials to help educate plan employees on the importance of saving for retirement
About John Hancock Financial and Manulife
John Hancock Financial is a division of Manulife, a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Operating as Manulife in Canada and Asia, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States, our group of companies offers clients a diverse range of financial protection products and wealth management services through its extensive network of employees, agents and distribution partners. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were C$883 billion (US$708 billion) as at June 30, 2015. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.
The John Hancock unit, through its insurance companies, comprises one of the largest life insurers in the United States. John Hancock offers and administers a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, long-term care insurance, college savings, and other forms of business insurance. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York and John Hancock Retirement Plan Services LLC are collectively referred to as "John Hancock".
John Hancock Retirement Plan Services, LLC offers plan administrative services and service programs through which a sponsor or administrator of a plan may invest in various investment options on behalf of plan participants. These investment options have not been individually selected by John Hancock Retirement Plan Services, LLC. John Hancock Trust Company, LLC provides trust and custodial services to such plans.
Group annuity contracts and recordkeeping agreements are issued by John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), (not licensed in New York) and John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York. Product features and availability may differ by state.
Both John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.) and John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York do business under certain instances using the John Hancock Retirement Plan Services name.
JH Enterprise® is a registered trademark by John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.).
JH Signature™ is a trademark of John Hancock Life Insurance Company (USA) used under license by John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York.
NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE | NOT BANK GUARANTEED | NOT INSURED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY
© 2015 All rights reserved.
SOURCE John Hancock Retirement Plan Services