BOSTON, Aug. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- John Hancock Insurance was recognized with a Golden Bridge award for John Hancock Vitality HealthyFood, a benefit of the John Hancock Vitality solution, the company's innovative approach to life insurance that offers customers premium savings of up to 15 percent and valuable rewards for the everyday things they do to stay healthy. The HealthyFood benefit, which gives policyholders the opportunity to save up to $600 a year on their healthy food purchases,1 was a Gold winner for "Best Product, Service or Innovation of the Year," in the Accounting, Banking, Financial and Insurance category.
Recently, John Hancock Insurance also received six awards from the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association (IMCA), including four Best of Shows, the most of any company. Five of the six awards recognized marketing communications relating to the John Hancock Vitality solution.
John Hancock Insurance's Best of Show awards include:
- Vitality HealthyFood Tip Videos – part of an integrated campaign introducing HealthyFood, a benefit of the John Hancock Vitality Program that gives policyholders the opportunity to save up to $600 on their healthy food purchases
- John Hancock Interactive Email Campaign – a 4-week email campaign highlighting John Hancock Vitality through engaging activities, including trivia and recipe contests
- John Hancock Vitality with Apple Watch Campaign – an integrated campaign promoting the newest enhancement to the John Hancock Vitality Program that gives customers the opportunity to earn an Apple Watch Series 2 for $25 by exercising regularly2
- Life in Motion: The Soundtrack of Life – a brief animated video highlighting how John Hancock Vitality life insurance can meet the needs of people at all stages of life
John Hancock's Awards for Excellence were received for its 2017 Live More Calendar and the John Hancock Guide to Financing Premiums.
"We are honored to be recognized by Golden Bridge and IMCA for providing the highest quality sales materials and tools to our distributors," said Brooks Tingle, senior vice president, Marketing and Strategy at John Hancock Insurance. "It is especially exciting that many of these awards are for the work we've done to bring the John Hancock Vitality solution to life."
1. HealthyFood savings are based on qualifying purchases and may vary based on the terms of the John Hancock Vitality program.
2. Apple Watch Series 2 can be ordered for an initial payment of $25 plus tax and over the next two years, monthly payments are based on the number of workouts completed. An iPhone 5 or later is required to use Apple Watch Series 2. The Retail Installment Agreement with the Vitality Group will need to be signed electronically at checkout. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple Watch is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Please note: Apple Watch Series 2 program is not available in New York.
For term policies, Apple Watch Series 2 is only available with face amounts ≥ $2,000.
Insurance policies and/or associated riders and features may not be available in all states. Some riders may have additional fees and expenses associated with them.
Vitality is the provider of the John Hancock Vitality Program in connection with the life insurance policy and Healthy Engagement Rider.
John Hancock Vitality Program rewards and discounts are only available to the person insured under the eligible life insurance policy. Rewards and discounts are subject to change and are not guaranteed to remain the same for the life of the policy.
Premium savings are in comparison to the same John Hancock policy without the Vitality program. Annual premium savings will vary based upon policy type, the terms of the policy, and the level of the insured's participation in the John Hancock Vitality program.
Insurance products are issued by: John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), Boston, MA 02210 (not licensed in New York) and John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York, Valhalla, NY 10595. MLINY073117116
About the Golden Bridge Awards
Golden Bridge Awards are an annual industry and peer recognition program honoring Best Companies of all types and sizes in North America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin-America, Best Products, Innovations, Management and Teams, Women in Business and the Professions, and PR and Marketing Campaigns from all over the world. Learn more about The Golden Bridge Awards at www.goldenbridgeawards.com.
The Golden Bridge Business awards were created to honor and generate industry wide recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and businesses worldwide in every area.
About the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association
IMCA (www.imcanet.com) is the oldest association for insurance marketing and communications professionals in North America with roots tracing back to 1921. Membership includes leading international and domestic multi-line insurance companies and brokerage firms, regional and specialty companies, general agencies, and prominent industry suppliers. The organization represents over 120 companies, including the top five property/casualty writers. Members include senior level management and professional staff working in the areas of corporate communications, advertising, public relations, marketing communications, marketing and sales promotion, marketing research and technology.
About John Hancock and Manulife
John Hancock is a division of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were over $1 trillion (US$780 billion) as of June 30, 2017. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports approximately 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, college savings plans, and certain forms of business insurance. We also offer advice through Signator, a network of independent financial advisors. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
SOURCE John Hancock