HAMPSTEAD, Md., Dec. 9, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Take the guesswork out of dressing for everything from a golf outing to a formal event. JoS. A. Bank has released an online Expert Advice section to assist consumers in selecting stylish men's clothing. Visitors to the site will find free advice on business dress, choosing the right accessories and even finding gifts. Check out Expert Advice articles for style guides and clothing tips, including:
- Festive holiday attire: how to dress festively without wearing cliche holiday sweaters
- Seasonal men's clothing: seasonally appropriate clothing, day or night
- Dress shirt details: the difference between a variety of cuffs, collars and pockets
- Traveling with business dress apparel: stay wrinkle-free and pressed
- Buying or renting a tuxedo: when to buy, when to rent and how to wear it
- Fabric options: stay cool in warm weather and comfortable in cool weather
Expert Advice is designed to help men dress appropriately, comfortably and stylishly for any occasion. The tips, tricks and ideas found on the website explain men's fashion simply so you easily can apply the guidance to choosing clothes. For more Expert Advice, customers can visit a JoS. A. Bank store location and talk to an experienced associate.
About JoS. A. Bank
JoS. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc., established in 1905, is one of the nation's leading designers, manufacturers and retailers of men's suits, classically-styled tailored and casual clothing, sportswear, footwear, dress pants and accessories. The company sells its full product line of men's clothing through 500 stores in 42 states and the District of Columbia, a nationwide menswear catalog, and an e-commerce website. The company is headquartered in Hampstead, Md., and its common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "JOSB."
For more information, visit www.josbank.com.