ATLANTA, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- JouleX, a leading innovator in enterprise energy management systems for data centers, distributed office environments, and facilities, today announced that it continues to strengthen and grow its JouleX-Ready™ technology partner program, increasing the number of partners more than fivefold since its introduction in May. JouleX partners with a variety of vendors to extend the reach of their offerings to address customers' energy-management needs by validating the interoperability of their technology with the JouleX Energy Manager (JEM) platform.
Pike Research sees more companies getting serious about energy management and projects worldwide spending on automated or smart building energy-management systems to quadruple in size to $1.1 billion by 2020. JouleX partners include a number of global services, software and hardware solution providers that offer instrumentation for data centers, campus IT and distributed office networks, smart meters, office equipment, lighting systems, building-management systems, and smart-grid technologies. ABB, Canon, Dimension Data, Enterasys, GreenPrint, HP, IBM, Intel, Juniper Networks, NuLEDS, Racktivity, Raritan, Server Technology, and Talisen Technologies are some of the newest partners that joined the JouleX-Ready program during the last several months.
The following are examples of how some of these organizations are leveraging the JouleX-Ready technology partner program:
- ABB integrates with the JouleX Energy Manager to provide real-time energy monitoring and measurement of building systems and industrial controls.
- Canon integrates with the JouleX Energy Manager to help customers reduce the energy costs associated with operating Canon printers and copiers.
- GreenPrint integrates with the JouleX Energy Manager to provide real-time energy monitoring and control of printers, PCs and other energy-consuming devices to optimize and reduce energy consumption and operating costs across the enterprise.
- HP has integrated its switching, WiFi, server and network management infrastructure portfolio with JouleX Energy Manager to help customers reduce energy costs and improve IT efficiency across their networks and data centers.
- Juniper Networks has integrated its network infrastructure product portfolio via its Junos Space network application platform with JouleX Energy Manager to help customers drive efficiency in the data center by monitoring, analyzing and managing energy usage of all network-connected devices and systems.
- NuLEDs offers a complete lighting solution on the Cisco EnergyWise platform and with energy management by JouleX Energy Manager. IT professionals can manage campus lighting infrastructures on an IP network, transforming the physical space into an easily monitored, flexible service offering.
- Raritan has integrated its PX intelligent power distribution units (iPDUs) with the JouleX Energy Manager to measure and share detailed information on each network-connected device's consumption of volts, watts, amps and kilowatt-hours (kWh) with +/-1% billing-grade accuracy. In addition, the PX iPDU's remote control capabilities to securely power on and off selected equipment outlets as well as full environmental rack control.
"Raritan customers around the globe are recognizing the importance of managing energy across their organizations," Stuart Hopper, VP Sales & Marketing for Europe at Raritan. "Raritan helps customers gain a more detailed and complete picture of power consumption within the data center rack space and provides remote management capabilities to improve energy efficiency and reduce costs."
"We are extremely pleased with the market acceptance and traction of the JouleX-Ready program," said Tom Noonan, president and CEO at JouleX. "When world-class companies like HP and IBM join our program, customers take notice. We share the focus of our JouleX partners in that they are customer-centric and understand the unique challenges and opportunities in energy management today. As we continue to grow our network of partners, we look to make an even greater impact on our customers' success and provide them with even more value-added support and guidance."
About the JouleX-Ready Program
The JouleX-Ready program, which includes a comprehensive software development kit (SDK), provides technical validation and assurance for software and hardware vendors to ensure compatibility and interoperability with the JouleX Energy Manager platform. Partners also gain access to enhanced global marketing support and shared energy research, a recently added component to the program. For a list of current JouleX-Ready partners, visit: http://www.joulex.net/partners/joulex-ready-partners/ .
Companies interested in the JouleX-Ready technology partner program can access the vendor application online at: http://www.joulex.net/partners/joulex-ready-partners-form/.
JouleX is the leading innovator in sustainable energy management systems for the enterprise. Its flagship solution, the JouleX Energy Manager (JEM), provides the Global 2000 and government agencies with the ability to monitor, analyze and control energy usage for all network-connected devices and systems across the enterprise, including in distributed offices, data centers and facilities. Importantly, JEM is the first network-based energy management system that works without the use of software agents, dramatically reducing installation time and removing the maintenance burden associated with similar technologies. JEM decreases energy costs by up to 60 percent while ensuring availability and provides robust reporting that enables compliance with emerging carbon monitoring requirements.
JouleX was founded in 2009 and since has been distinguished with recent awards and accolades including Computerworld Honors Laureate, Gartner Cool Vendor in Green IT and Sustainability, GE Ecomagination Award, BT Green Economy Success for Future Award and Clean Tech Media Award. The company is headquartered in Atlanta with worldwide offices located in Tokyo, Shanghai, Paris, Munich, and Kassel, Germany and throughout the United States. For more information, please visit www.joulex.net, call (404) 567-4445 or send an email to email@example.com.
© 2013 JouleX is a registered trademark of JouleX, Inc. JouleX Energy Manager (JEM) is a trademark of JouleX, Inc. All other brands and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holder.