SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Jumpshot, the only company that unlocks walled-garden data to reach customers more effectively, today announced the release of Campaign Optimization, a new solution that links walled-garden data to actual ad exposures. With over 50 percent of purchases happening in walled-garden marketplaces, marketers can now unlock important, previously hidden data on consumer behavior throughout the entire digital ecosystem -- from search engines and online marketplaces to competitive websites.
"We see that most digital ad campaigns are optimized based on shallow metrics that only tell half the customer story," said Deren Baker, CEO of Jumpshot. "Marketers can now better understand how their campaigns influence consumers across the web, even behind walled garden sites like Amazon, Google and Netflix."
Jumpshot's unique data quantifies campaign effectiveness more comprehensively to help marketers spend ad dollars where they'll have the greatest business impact. Campaign Optimization helps marketers quantify the true impact of brand campaigns, optimize based on conversions and target the precise audiences that matter.
"By integrating Jumpshot's Campaign Optimization into our data platform, we enabled our advertisers to optimize campaigns based on search, shopping and purchase behaviors across the entire web," said Karthic Bala, head of data strategy, Condé Nast. "The data integration has proven invaluable. Many of our advertisers are seeing campaign uplifts of over 60 percent."
Campaign Optimization allows marketers to:
- Understand specific consumer behaviors anywhere online before and after they've been exposed to ads
- Access to a 100-million-device consumer panel covering mobile and desktop behaviors and trends anywhere online
- Quantify brand lift leveraging insights within Amazon or other marketplace purchases, Google searches, product research and content consumption on any domain
- Segment groups of consumers to measure campaign lift by site, exposure frequency, publication partners, creative unit and more
- Receive daily campaign data to improve campaign performance
Jumpshot is the only company that unlocks walled-garden data to reach customers more effectively. The company's real-time, global panel of 100 million devices tracks five billion actions a day to deliver insights into online behavior from every consumer action. Jumpshot reports on behavior with precision and detail, capturing every aspect of a click and purchase, even in the Internet's most valuable walled gardens like Amazon, Google and Netflix. Learn more about Jumpshot at www.jumpshot.com.