NEW YORK, Aug. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Kasada, a leading global online traffic integrity solution and services provider, today announced the appointments of several technology veterans to support expanded operations worldwide, including a new focus on the U.S. market.
New leadership hires include:
- Simone Archbold, Director of Customer Support. Simone is a versatile leader, manager, mentor and coach, with more than twenty years of experience and expertise in the tech industry. She is dedicated to building highly motivated, customer-driven technical teams and leaders, balancing a consistently exceptional customer experience with the growth and development of her teams. Prior to joining Kasada, Simone held various senior leadership positions in Great Britain and Australia, with a focus on enabling customer success. At Atlassian, she served as Director for Customer Support & Success across APAC. Based in Sydney, Simone is energized by her passion for people, collaboration, and inclusivity.
- Neil Cohen, Chief Marketing Officer. Neil is a versatile tech executive with 25 years of combined marketing, product management, and engineering experience. He previously served as VP of Global Marketing at Akamai Technologies, where he ran worldwide marketing for a $1.3 billion cybersecurity and web performance business. He was also VP of Product Marketing at Akamai where he helped the organization double revenue and repeatedly launched new products and helped grow them into businesses exceeding hundreds of millions of dollars. Neil's passion lies in bringing disruptive B2B technology to market and achieving rapid customer adoption. His diverse tech experience spans across many areas including cybersecurity, cloud/edge computing, big data, and blockchain.
- Mike Romans, Sales Director for Australia and New Zealand. Mike has built a career defining sales strategy, building teams, and executing mutually beneficial outcomes for customers and alliance partners alike. Mike has led sales teams around the globe for more than twenty years, from international bases including his native United States, to Korea, Great Britain, and Australia. Since 2013, he has specialized in the cybersecurity market, leading sales for global SaaS security companies. Based in Australia, Mike is dedicated to solving challenges, disrupting the status quo, and continuously aiming for the highest performance standards.
- Andy Swett, Senior Vice President, Sales. Andy is an industry veteran with a passion for ambitious, tech-driven enterprises. He formerly led channel and direct sales for cybersecurity ventures such as ThreatMetrix, Pindrop Security, and Datavisor, and has provided interim VP sales and business strategy consulting to early-stage startups. Early in his career, Andy founded sales technology leader CallidusCloud. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, he enjoys working with customers and partners to develop mutually beneficial relationships around complex technology solutions.
- David Turner, Head of Engineering. David is an experienced technology leader with more than fifteen years of experience in software engineering. He has worked with some of Australia's most successful tech industry startups. Prior to joining Kasada, David was Head of Engineering at Zip Co and previously held technical leadership positions at Domain and OFX. Based in Sydney, he enjoys building strong engineering teams with a high-performance culture.
"Our new leadership team members bring a wealth of experience to their roles and will help us scale the business as we expand operations beyond our founding country of Australia," said Kasada CEO, Pascal Podvin. "Kasada has gained great momentum this year in fulfilling our mission of stopping malicious automation with our Series B funding, expansion into the U.S., and now with significant appointments to our leadership team. Their insight and leadership will move us forward and drive Kasada to the next level."
Operating globally since 2015 and trusted by enterprises worldwide, Kasada gives internet control and safety back to human beings through its category-defining digital traffic integrity solution. With Kasada, even the stealthiest cyber threats are foiled, from login to data scraping across web, mobile, and API channels. Scalable up to multi-billion-dollar companies, onboarded in just minutes, and designed to deliver clear ROI in multiple departments, Kasada's solution invisibly defends and enhances critical business assets while ensuring optimal online activity, with immediate and lasting traffic security. Kasada is based in New York and Sydney, with offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, and London. For more information, visit www.kasada.io.