Families needing the finest in moving services will now have increased convenience and a shorter distance to travel when moving, which not only makes their move easier but also has the positive effect of reducing the amount of carbon emissions released into the atmosphere. U-Haul partnering with business owners across North America to increase convenience for customers while helping our environment is just one of the programs that support U-Haul Company's Corporate Sustainability initiatives.
"Allowing small business owners to add U-Haul truck and trailer rentals to their existing product, an offering that comes with no start-up costs, helps provide these businesses with instant profits," exclaimed Doug Weston III, president, U-Haul Company of Mississippi. "We are more than happy to have given Keke 51 Detail Shop the opportunity to build its primary business with the U-Haul name brand."
For more information, or to rent your moving equipment today, call 662-653-3436. Business hours of operation are: Mon. – Sat. 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Mississippi fun facts and educational information for kids, parents, and teachers.
- U-Haul caring about the future and our environment.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Uhaul
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Uhaul
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Uhaulofficialvideos
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116521049430834922625