BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Aug. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Taste of fall hitting breakfast tables w/ @MiniWheats Pumpkin Spice and @SpecialKUS Apple Cinnamon Crunch cereals
- @PopTarts411 celebrates fall with fan favorite Pumpkin Spice Pop-Tarts
- Keebler Elves bake up fun for fall w/ Pumpkin Spice Fudge Stripes cookies
From pumpkin spice to apple cinnamon, the delicious, comforting flavors of fall are a red-hot seasonal trend. Now those sought-after autumn tastes are hitting breakfast tables with the debut of new Frosted Mini-Wheats® Pumpkin Spice cereal and Special K® Apple Cinnamon Crunch cereal.
This autumn will also see the seasonal return of Pop-Tarts® Pumpkin Pie toaster pastries and the debut of limited-edition Keebler® Pumpkin Spice Fudge Stripe® cookies.
New Product Details
- Frosted Mini-Wheats Pumpkin Spice cereal combines the goodness of eight layers of wheat and one layer of sweet cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and ginger. It can be enjoyed for breakfast, or as a smart dessert alternative to the traditional slice of pumpkin pie.
- New Special K Apple Cinnamon Crunch cereal has crunchy rice and wheat flakes with apple crumble clusters and the delicious taste of sweet cinnamon. It's a nourishing way to savor the comforting flavors of the autumn apple harvest.
- The warm toasted aroma and flavor of Pop-Tarts Pumpkin Pie is now an annual autumn tradition and their arrival is eagerly anticipated by loyal Pop-Tarts fans. These delicious seasonal pastries feature the flavor of real cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- New Keebler Pumpkin Spice Fudge Stripes also offer a delicious blend of classic fall spices, including cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and ginger – all drizzled with a creamy white fudge.
All four products are arriving in stores this month and will only be available for a limited time. Look for these products at major grocery retailers nationwide.
About Kellogg Company
At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With 2014 sales of $14.6 billion and more than 1,600 foods, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company. Our brands – Kellogg's®, Keebler®, Special K®, Pringles®, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Kellogg's Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Mini-Wheats® and more – nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. Through our Breakfasts for Better DaysTM initiative, we're providing 1 billion servings of cereal and snacks – more than half of which are breakfasts – to children and families in need around the world by the end of 2016. To learn more, visit www.kelloggcompany.com or follow us on Twitter @KelloggCompany, YouTube and on Social K.
SOURCE Kellogg Company