NEW YORK, March 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte has been positioned as the #1 Global HR Technology & Transformation consulting practice based on breadth and depth of capabilities in Kennedy's inaugural HR Technology and Transformation Consulting Marketplace 2010-2013.
Deloitte's practice strength, client focus, industry alignment, C-suite access, alliances, thought leadership, talent, and advisory capabilities were some of the key contributing factors to the organization's top position in this evaluative report.
"Our goal has always been to provide executable advice and comprehensive business driven HR transformation services to the world's leading companies faced with solving complex HR and business issues," says Jason Geller, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and Deloitte's global HR Transformation leader. "We're pleased that market experts like Kennedy are noting our success in the market, which we attribute to our relentless focus of delivering excellent client service."
- "Deloitte leads among the HR T&T practices overall. The firm has a robust and comprehensive practice, including services addressing HR transformation strategy, HR operating model, and an HR sourcing advisory practice."
- "Deloitte emphasizes the breadth and depth of its capabilities with its 'As One' message, reinforcing both the strength of its client relationships and the consistency in how client engagements are delivered across its market offerings."
- "Deloitte's HR Transformation capabilities focus on resolving complex global HR business and technology issues, where deep industry and HR functional expertise are priorities to the client."
- "Firms such as Deloitte…go to great lengths to identify, screen, select, and retain talent, utilizing this expertise to strengthen the advice, tools, and systems they provide to clients."
- "The firm's consultants have experience with the entire HR BPO lifecycle: service delivery strategy, business case analysis, vendor selection, due diligence, contracting, implementation, retained HR, and renegotiations/renewals."
Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory; HR Technology and Transformation Consulting Marketplace 2010-2013; © BNA Subsidiaries, LLC. Reproduced under license.
For more information about Deloitte's Human Capital practice, please visit http://www.deloitte.com/humancapital.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means the member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms."