NEW YORK, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading public relations agency Ketchum today announced the election of nine new partners. Ketchum partners embody the firm's culture and values, ensure consistent, best-in-class public relations services for the firm's clients, and inspire and develop Ketchum's employees.
"The collaboration within Ketchum's worldwide partner group enriches our ability to manage our business today and plan for tomorrow," said Rob Flaherty, Ketchum senior partner, CEO and president. "As these nine agency leaders join our partnership ranks, they will play a crucial role in shaping the strategic future of the agency, helping the firm continue to deliver exceptional client service, identifying new break through products and services to meet client needs, and ensuring the firm's growth and profitability."
This year's partner group includes two colleagues who play a key leadership role in the success of an office or business unit. They are:
- Ken Eudy, CEO, Capstrat, based in Raleigh.
- Peter Otten, managing director, Ketchum Belgium, based in Brussels.
Five individuals have professionalized Ketchum's strategy-led creative approach, which resulted in the firm and its clients winning nine Cannes Lions and PRWeek's Campaign of the Year award in the last year. They are:
- James Kelly, director of strategic and creative planning for Ketchum New York.
- Sue Maloney, director of strategic and creative planning for Ketchum West, based in San Francisco.
- Tera Miller, director of strategic and creative planning for Ketchum Midwest, based in Chicago.
- Betsy Quinn, global awards director, based in San Francisco.
- Ruth Yearley, planning and development director for Ketchum U.K., based in London.
Reflecting Ketchum's relentless commitment to client service, one individual is recognized for providing outstanding issues and crisis counsel. That individual is:
- John Bradbury, director, Issues and Crisis Management Network, based in New York.
Further illustrating the firm's deep commitment to operational excellence, this year Ketchum added the following new partner for that area:
- Debbie Brannan, corporate controller, based in Pittsburgh.
"I'm thrilled to be able to recognize these colleagues for their many contributions to the agency," said Flaherty. "Our clients and our business will benefit greatly from the added strength these nine colleagues bring to our existing group of 82 partners and senior partners worldwide."
Ketchum is a leading global communications firm with operations in more than 70 countries across six continents. The winner of 11 Cannes Lions and an unprecedented four PRWeek Campaign of the Year Awards, Ketchum partners with clients to deliver strategic programming, game-changing creative and measurable results that build brands and reputations. For more information on Ketchum, a part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., visit www.ketchum.com.
About Diversified Agency Services
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom's holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.