BENTON HARBOR, Mich., March 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, KitchenAid announced its new Cordless Collection featuring a Cordless Hand Blender, 5-Cup Food Chopper and 7-Speed Hand Mixer. With the brand's first Cordless Collection, KitchenAid is giving home chefs all the power they expect from the brand but without a cord. The innovative Cordless Collection redefines freedom in the kitchen, allowing makers to cook and prep anywhere1 their ambition takes them.
"With the new Cordless Collection, the kitchen is no longer bound by outlets and plugs," said Nikki Lockett, U.S. Marketing Leader for KitchenAid Small Appliances. "KitchenAid is transforming the kitchen by enabling makers to go cordless so they can cook whatever and however they choose."
The Cordless Collection by KitchenAid includes a convenient charger that works with each product. The Cordless Hand Blender, 5-Cup Food Chopper and 7-Speed Hand Mixer can charge from empty to full in two hours or less. A Battery Indicator Light signals when it's time to charge the appliance and the Lithium-Ion Battery delivers optimal runtime and performance.
The Cordless Collection comes in seven carefully crafted colors including Black Matte, Blue Velvet, Empire Red, Matte Charcoal Grey, Onyx Black, Passion Red and White to bring the kitchen to life and further inspire culinary creativity. Makers can control where they cook without the hassle of a cord and also keep their countertops clutter-free.
Key benefits of our Cordless Collection include:
- KitchenAid Cordless Hand Blender (KHBBV53) — MSRP $99.99
- Lightweight, easy to handle and can blend 25 bowls of soup on a full charge.2
- Four-point stainless steel blade design ensures ingredients are easily turned into perfect purees and delicious recipes such as smoothies, milkshakes, soups, hummus and more.
- Variable speed trigger allows for greater flexibility and control over the recipe.
- Removable pan guard helps to protect your cookware.
- KitchenAid Cordless Hand Blender with Chopper and Whisk Attachment (KHBBV83 — MSRP $149.99).
- KitchenAid Cordless 5-Cup Chopper (KFCB519) — MSRP $99.99
- Chops up to 40 onions on a full charge.3
- Mixes, chops and purees to perfection thanks to its multi-purpose stainless steel blades.
- Can chop up to 11 onions with a quick charge of 10 minutes.4
- Includes two-speed settings to control how fast or slow it chops, ensuring makers get the results they want.
- Whisking accessory equips the product with the ability to whisk, whip, stir and make whipped cream.
- KitchenAid Cordless 7-Speed Hand Mixer (KHMB732) — MSRP $99.99
- Can make up to 200 cookies on a full charge.5
- With seven speeds, stir mix and whip favorite recipes at the perfect speed, featuring slow stirring for chunky ingredients, medium speeds for creaming butter and sugar and high speed to whip egg whites and heavy creams.
- The Soft Start™ feature brings the beaters up to the selected speed gradually to help prevent ingredients from splattering.
- Beater ejector button with Stainless Steel Turbo Beater II™ accessories are designed to thoroughly mix ingredients.
- Designed to stand all on its own, the beaters don't need to rest on a bowl or workspace.
From the brand with the #1 selling hand blenders, traditional choppers and mixers in the U.S.,6 the new KitchenAid Cordless Collection feeds the ambition of makers, freeing all from the traditional constraints of the cord.
The Cordless Collection is available for purchase spring 2020. Discover the full lineup of the latest KitchenAid products here.
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete line of products designed for those with a passion to make. Today, the KitchenAid® brand offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen with a collection that includes everything from countertop appliances to cookware, ranges to refrigerators, and whisks to wine cellars. To learn more, visit KitchenAid.com or join us at Facebook.com/KitchenAid and Instagram.com/KitchenAidUSA.
MSRP is manufacturer's suggested retail price. Dealer alone determines actual retail and advertised prices.
1 Indoor use only.
2 Based on 12-ounce bowls (354 ml), 7 batches, Tomato Basil Soup.
3 Based on onion size of 90 - 110 grams.
4 Based on onion size of 90 - 110 grams, when following recommended battery maintenance.
5 Based on four batches of chocolate chip cookies.
6 Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service. U.S. dollar sales, 12 months ending November 2019.