HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Before Black Friday – the "official" holiday for those who love to shop and save – Kmart is offering Shop Your Way members more ways to get great deals with not one, but two early savings events. Members can shop exclusive Black Friday doorbuster deals online a full five days early this year during Kmart's online pre-sale Nov. 22 – Nov. 23. Plus, customers can get a head start shopping in stores at 6 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day for three full days of doorbuster deals.
"Planning ahead, shopping early and knowing where to get the best deals are simple ways to avoid unnecessary spending during the holidays," said Andrea Woroch, nationally recognized consumer trends analyst and money-saving expert. "Shoppers can find some of the hottest brands and on-trend gifts at amazing doorbuster prices this year at retailers like Kmart, to ultimately save more and get more."*
According to the National Retail Federation, nearly three-quarters of consumers say that pricing discounts will aid their decision to shop at a particular retailer.** Black Friday doorbuster deals at Kmart include the hottest brands – many exclusive to Kmart – on everything from apparel to tools, home decor and electronics. Hot doorbuster deals from Kmart include:
Kmart Member-Only Online Pre-Sale Deals Starting at 12:00 p.m. on Nov. 22. to 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 23:
- Save $200 on a RCA 50" LED HDTV; sale price $399.99, reg. price $599.99, plus members get $50 back in points
- Save $10 on the Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa Doll; sale price $29.99, reg. price $39.99
- 50 percent off 7.5' Pre-Lit Sheffield Pine Tree; sale price $129.99, reg. price $259.99
- $10 Jaclyn Smith and Route 66 women's sweaters, and Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez and Bongo junior's sweaters; reg. $19.99-$21.99
- $100 off Slumber & Slide Loft Bed; sale $149.99, reg. $249.99
Hot Holiday Doorbusters at Kmart:
- Save $50 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab4, 8GB, 7" Tablet; sale price $149.99, reg. price $199.99, plus members get $20 back in points (begins Thanksgiving morning at 6 a.m.)
- $8.99 assorted board games; reg. price $16.99-$21.99 (begins Thanksgiving morning at 6 a.m.)
- Buy one get one for $1 on all men's, women's and kid's footwear (begins Thurs, Nov. 27 through Sat, Nov. 29)
- $40 off a 32" RCA LED HDTV; sale price $179.99, reg. price $219.99, plus members get $40 back in points (begins Fri, Nov. 28 at 6 a.m.)
- Up to 50 percent off Craftsman tools (begins Fri, Nov. 28 at 6 a.m.)
"Shopping during the holidays should be a rewarding experience and that's exactly what we have in mind this year for our members and customers by hosting two Black Friday doorbuster sales," said Imran Jooma, executive vice president, Sears Holdings.
Members and customers can get an early look at Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals at kmartlocalad.com. Accessible via computer, tablet or mobile device, LocalAd shows deals from the Kmart circulars and reveals hundreds more in-store discounts on overstock inventory unique to specific local stores.
Follow Kmart and Shop Your Way holiday conversation on Twitter and Facebook at #MoreChristmas at #MembersFirst.
*Andrea Woroch, nationally recognized consumer trends analyst and money-saving expert, is a paid spokesperson on behalf of Kmart
**Source: NRF 2014 Holiday Consumer Spending Survey
Kmart, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a mass merchandising company and part of Shop Your Way, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through shopyourway.com. Kmart offers customers quality products through a portfolio of exclusive brands that include Sofia by Sofia Vergara, Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Smart Sense. For more information visit the company's website at www.kmart.com | Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/kmart.
About Shop Your Way
Shop Your Way is a free social shopping destination and rewards program offering millions of products, personalized services, and advice. Through a network of retail partners and service providers, members can shop, compare, purchase items and earn points to use on future purchases. Members also enjoy special pricing, exclusive sales, events, access to celebrity brands and sweepstakes. And through the unique social community on shopyourway.com members can research and browse products, create wish lists, poll friends and family and even get advice from experts to help choose the products and services that best meet their needs.
There is no minimum purchase required for Shop Your Way members to redeem points and points can be used toward purchases across countless product categories. Download the free Shop Your Way app available on iTunes or Google Play. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at http://www.shopyourway.com/terms.