DALLAS, Sept. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Kommen llc, a company that creates complementary software products for Uber drivers and Uber passengers, announces "scheduling UBER for later" support in 33 countries. After initially launching in April 2016, doing a public beta, and getting tremendous user feedback we have opened up download to our users in 33 countries. We also now support Uber scheduling for the following products: UberGo, UberX, UberBlack and UberPool. In addition to the afore-mentioned, we are available in cities and countries where Uber scheduling is not currently available.
The full list of countries we now support is listed below:
- United States, India , Austria, Australia, Nigeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, (UAE) Dubai, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Jordan, Netherlands, Norway, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Israel, Kenya, Lebanon, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada and Mexico
With Kommen, you get additional features not currently available on Uber's app:
- Surge Price Protection: You are protected from surge pricing when you schedule a ride for later.
- Ride Backups: You can select a backup Uber product type, to call, if your primary preference is not available.
- Ride Retries: Rides are automatically retried when Uber doesn't have vehicles
- Extended Retries: You have the option to extend your scheduling window
To download Kommen on Android, go here:
For more information on Kommen, take a look at our video here:
For our website, and to get more information on Kommen, go here:
To use Kommen, after downloading, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Kommen with your Uber account (To sign up for uber, go here - http://www.uberkit.net/ridersignup)
- Click the + sign at the top right to schedule your ride,
- Set your pickup and destination address
- Set your pickup time and date
- Click Continue/Complete.
For any inquiries or questions, send us an email here – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kommen llc: Kommen llc is the maker of Kommen, the app that schedules your Uber for Later. Our goal is to fill the gaps left by Uber in the ridesharing space. We intend to be the primary complementary service/product for Uber passengers and/or drivers.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kommen-announces-uber-scheduling-for-later-in-33-countries-300324931.html
SOURCE Kommen llc