CHESEAUX-SUR-LAUSANNE, Switzerland and PHOENIX, Dec. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Kudelski Security, the cybersecurity division within the Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) and trusted innovator for the world's most security-conscious organizations, today announced a new Client Advisory Council (CAC) comprised of a "who's who" of security leaders. Representing companies across industries and possessing deep security expertise, the CAC will provide insight into critical security challenges ranging from issues facing large enterprises to review and analysis of product and service innovations in development. Members will also work with Kudelski Security leadership on initiatives aimed at benefiting the entire cybersecurity community.
"It's validating to have experts of this caliber eager to work with us to further the state of cybersecurity," said Rich Fennessy, chief executive officer of Kudelski Security. "This Council will provide us valuable guidance to ensure we stay focused on delivering benchmark solutions, as well as feedback on the cyber marketplace, partnerships and overall innovation to help make the world a safer place. It's an ambitious mission, but by pooling their expertise with our executive team, it's one we're confident will succeed."
Members of the Kudelski Security Client Advisory Council include:
- Almir Hadzialjevic, VP, Enterprise Risk & Security, Aaron's, Inc.: Oversees strategy and governance of the company's information security (IS) program, including physical security, business continuity and enterprise risk management. Previously, Hadzialjevic played a critical role in advising Fortune 500 clients in the Information Security Center of Excellence at Ernst & Young, LLP.
- Scott Goodhart, VP & CISO, AES Corporation: With more than 30 years of technical leadership, Goodhart oversees cybersecurity governance for five strategic business units in 16 countries. Over two decades, he has held senior posts for names such as MCI, Verizon, WorldCom and Discovery Communications. Goodhart began his career as a U.S. Marine Corps officer.
- Jason Lish, CSO, Alight Solutions: Possessing more than two decades of IT leadership, focused on security, Lish oversees physical and cybersecurity. Previously, he held such posts as Senior Vice President of Security Technology & Operations at Charles Schwab and Senior Director of Cyber Security Operations for Honeywell International. Lish started as a Systems Analyst in the U.S. Air Force.
- John Hochevar, ISO, American Transmission Company: Over the past decade, Hochevar has spearheaded security initiatives for the company. He has more than 15 years of IS expertise and previously held senior IT/IS posts for such companies as FishNet Security and Johnson Controls.
- Pete Naumovski, VP & CISO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (BCBSA): Responsible for BCBSA's IS program, including protecting electronic data and overseeing cybersecurity defenses. Previously, Naumovski held CISO-level roles at large corporations in the retail, e-commerce and wholesale distribution industries, including Vice President of IS and Compliance at OfficeMax.
- Don Kleoppel, CSO, Cerner Corporation: Kleoppel spearheads Cerner's enterprise security program, overseeing cybersecurity, governance risk and compliance, architecture, physical security and associate safety. He possesses more than three decades of IT experience, primarily focused on application development, architecture and security.
- Kyle Starkey, CISO, Early Warning: A 14-year veteran of the IS community, Starkey leads a team that assures the technical, administrative and physical aspects of security within the company. Previously, he held critical security roles for such household names as eBay, Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter, Electronic Arts, Polycom and Fishnet Security.
- Tony Spinelli, COO, Fractal Industries: Former VP & CISO for Capital One, Spinelli has devoted more than 25 years to advancing cybersecurity and risk management through roles with notable companies. He is an advisor and member of the Board of Directors for the U.S. Department of Defense/NSA, as well as other publicly traded corporations.
- Robert A. Drawer, Global Director of IS, Mayer Brown LLP: With nearly 25 years of IT experience, Drawer leads global IS operations. He is highly regarded for his advanced expertise, focused on data center environments within the legal, financial and software Industries.
- Ginny Davis, CIO and CSO, Technicolor: In addition to leading Technicolor's global information technology organization, Davis is a member of the Convergence Technology Council for the Media and Entertainment industries, as well as the International Corporate Executive IT Board.
- Erik M. Hart, CISO, Zebra Technologies: The principle lead of IS for Zebra's business, Hart is responsible for the development and delivery of strategy to optimize security posture. He is also currently the President of the InfraGard Chicago Members Alliance.
An additional function of the CAC will be supporting annual Kudelski Security CISO research initiatives aimed at spurring advancements in cybersecurity. These community-centered initiatives will focus on research related to specific CISO challenges – such as developing industry insights, best practices and standards – which will become published resources for the betterment of the industry.
The first of these initiatives is an executive strategic briefing titled, "Cyber Board Communication & Metrics." Developed with CAC members, the goal of the report is to help CISOs improve the Board's awareness of cyber challenges and gain their confidence in both security programs and the CISO overseeing them. Based on in-depth CISO interviews and collection of global surveys, the report features insights on challenging questions CISOs are asked by Boards, accompanied by response strategies, communication approaches and detailed advice on best-use of metrics.
The "Cyber Board Communication & Metrics" report will be available in January 2018, at no cost. To register to receive a copy, visit: https://resources.kudelskisecurity.com/customeradvisoryboardreport
About Kudelski Security
Kudelski Security is the premier advisor and cybersecurity innovator for today's most security-conscious organizations. Our long-term approach to client partnerships enables us to continuously evaluate their security posture to recommend solutions that reduce business risk, maintain compliance and increase overall security effectiveness. With clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and government organizations in Europe and across the United States, we address the most complex environments through an unparalleled set of solution capabilities including consulting, technology, managed security services and custom innovation. For more information, visit www.kudelskisecurity.com.
John Van Blaricum
Vice President, Global Marketing
+1 650 966 4320
To email, click here
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kudelski-security-announces-client-advisory-council-to-further-leadership-in-services-and-product-innovation-300568332.html
SOURCE Kudelski Security