NEW YORK, Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Landmark Ventures and ShellyPalmer announce the formation of a joint venture to advise clients related to their Merger & Acquisition strategies, strategic financing initiatives, and development of key strategic partnerships. This partnership also brings together both company's strategic consulting groups, business development practices and event planning and production businesses.
Landmark Ventures Investment Banking Group is highly focused and deeply experienced in managing complex transactions across the technology and digital media sectors including: buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions; private placements; and strategic advisory. "Landmark draws on the collective experience and expertise of our world-class team to provide the highest caliber of service across the emerging technology and investment and M&A landscapes," said Zeev Klein, Managing Director, Landmark Ventures. "This new partnership is specifically designed for public corporations, growth investors and savvy entrepreneurs looking to execute on the massive growth opportunities available across the new media landscape."
ShellyPalmer is an industry-leading advisory and business development firm offering deep subject matter expertise and strategic counsel to leading brands, media, advertising, entertainment and technology companies with a special emphasis on connected consumers. "Our mission is to help you succeed in a Connected World," said Shelly Palmer, Managing Director, Digital Media Group, Landmark Ventures|ShellyPalmer. "Partnering with Landmark Ventures enables us to help our clients with a greater range of Investment Banking and Business Development services. But, the magic of this joint venture is the combined skills and market expertise of our two teams. Our combined team provides extraordinary vision and transactional capabilities and I'm very excited to work with them to help our clients achieve their strategic and financial goals."
Landmark Ventures|ShellyPalmer will focus on:
- IoT (Internet of Things, Devices, Sensors, Connected World)
- Consumer Electronics (Hardware, Software, Content and Brands)
- Video (Streaming, Monetization, Creation, Discovery)
- Security & Privacy (Personal, SMB and Enterprise)
- Mobile (Connected Consumers, eCommerce, UX and UI)
- Path to Purchase (Shopper Marketing, Retail and Consumer Experiences)
- Programmatic (AdTech, Big Data and Analytics)
Landmark Ventures|ShellyPalmer annual events include:
- Media Technology Summit (New York)
- Social Innovation Summit at the UN (New York)
- Social Innovation Summit Palo Alto (Silicon Valley)
- Israel Dealmakers Summit (Tel Aviv & New York)
- Landmark CIO Summit (New York)
- CES VIP Tours & Executive Experiences (Las Vegas)
- MWC VIP Tours & Executive Experiences (Barcelona)
- ShellyPalmer Innovation Series Breakfasts (NY, LA, Las Vegas)
- ShellyPalmer Invitation-only Dinners (NY, LA, SF, Seattle)
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/landmark-ventures-and-shellypalmer-join-forces-607230586.html
SOURCE Landmark Ventures