DODGEVILLE, Wis., March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Lands' End has always been known for exceptional swimwear that fits and flatters women from the beach to the backyard. This season, the company is introducing a new collection of colorful mix & match two-pieces and spirited one-pieces, aptly named the Sea & Sky Swim Collection. The full assortment of Sea & Sky swimwear is now available at Landsend.com.
"Traditionally, women can trust that Lands' End will offer a vast collection of beautiful, high-quality swimsuits that interpret each season's swim trends while offering figure flattering coverage and support," said Martin Cooper, senior vice president, creative director of design at Lands' End. "For the first time, Lands' End is offering a contemporary fitting collection of suits that focuses on the swim trends of the season first and foremost. By leveraging our long-standing expertise in swimwear, the playful silhouettes feature a fun and fresh aesthetic with a little less coverage and even more style."
Sea & Sky offers this season's hottest trends with high necklines, wrap-around styling, cutouts, minimal silhouettes and lace up details. With many reversible fabric options, beach-goers will find bikini tops and bottoms can perform double duty in style. Here are just some of the latest swimwear trends found in the collection:
- Love for Laces – Adjustable lace-up backs are on-trend this season and can be found in tops and one-piece styles such as the Women's Lace Up One-Piece in the Sea & Sky Collection from Lands' End. Ties and laces can also be found on bikini bottoms throughout the collection.
- Throw it in Reverse – From florals to stripes, this season is all about mixing and matching fun prints. Lands' End is offering the ultimate mix and match options in reversible styles such as the Sea & Sky Women's Reversible Twist Front Bikini Top.
- Textured Treasures – Swimsuit textures are on-trend this season and Lands' End is offering smocked swim styles throughout the Sea & Sky Collection. The Women's Smocked Bandeau Bikini Top can be worn with or without straps and is just one of the smocked looks to heat things up this season.
- Swim Tees Keep Cropping Up – Swim tees continue to become a stylish staple of swimsuit wardrobes and this season they're cropping up everywhere. The cropped swim tee looks in stripes and coordinating florals will protect from the sun and add stylish flair to swim style.
- One-Piece Sensations – Takes on one-piece swimsuits are taking the beach by storm. From laces and twists to cut outs, one-pieces are the must-have trend of the swim season. Lands' End is offering a head-turning swim look this season in the Women's One-Piece Monokini.
- Wrap It Up – Find this wrap around trend in both one-piece and bikini styles. The Wrap One Piece Swimsuit creates a cutout silhouette on the sides, while double straps add interest to the shoulders and back.
- Say "Hi" to Necklines – High-necklines in swimsuits do offer more coverage and more style this season. The Women's Reversible High-Neck Bikini Top features a lace up back combining two of this season's must-have trends.
The Sea & Sky collection is available exclusively on Landsend.com in sizes XS-L with pieces starting at $29.
About Lands' End, Inc.
Lands' End, Inc. (Nasdaq: LE) is a leading multi-channel retailer of clothing, accessories, footwear and home products. We offer products through catalogs, online at www.landsend.com and affiliated specialty and international websites, and through retail locations, primarily at Lands' End Shops at Sears® and standalone Lands' End Stores. We are a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service and real value, and seek to deliver timeless style for men, women, kids and the home.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lands-end-debuts-new-swimsuit-collection-300430731.html
SOURCE Lands' End