REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- YouDazzle, an online meeting innovator located in Silicon Valley 'ecobator' nestGSV, today announced the introduction of Meet.fm (http://Meet.fm), a next generation online meeting platform that allows individuals, companies and organizations of all sizes to create branded meeting rooms in the cloud to gather colleagues, share information, make sales and "take care of business" from any computer or mobile device.
Sign up for your own personal-branded Meet.fm mobile meeting channel at http://Meet.fm
Video: how to set up your own branded Meet.fm mobile meeting channel: http://tinyurl.com/MeetfmBrandingVideo
Meet.fm and the concept of "online meeting channels" were created by YouDazzle to develop a more elegant and seamless way of meeting on the go. Meet.fm enables anyone with a computer or mobile device to share presentations, websites, web applications and files with no downloads. Unlike screen sharing services like WebEx and GoToMeeting, Meet.fm allows users to host as well as attend web meetings on mobile devices, including the iPad, iPhone, and Android.
With Meet.fm, frictionless real-time sharing is finally possible. Simple, interactive co-browsing from Meet.fm enables more effective sales meetings, customer service communications and training sessions through real-time sharing of websites and online applications. No clunky software or downloads, just enter a URL and you are sharing in no time from any device.
Meet.fm provides drag and drop file presentation capabilities and seamless integration with cloud file services, including Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive, making it easy for participants to easily share files from their desktops, tablets and mobile devices 'live' on their own branded Meet.fm channel.
"YouDazzle's mission is to create the world's best meeting platform that make life easier and better, so that we contribute to a higher quality of life and greater incomes for our clients, customers, affiliates and users," said Cary Cole, Co-Founder and CEO of YouDazzle. "As more and more businesses move communications online to better connect with customers and partners, they need a seamless way to meet online from any computer or device. The straightforward, real-time, and personalized nature of Meet.fm leverages the limitless power of the cloud to provide professionals with the next generation of effective, personalized and user-friendly online meeting capabilities."
Meet.fm offers online meeting channels for just about every type of business, individual and group interest. Meet.fm channels are used by Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, direct sellers, real estate professionals, graphic designers, for-profits, non-profits, local, international and online businesses. Meet.fm users include executives, managers, brokers, agents, consultants, salespeople, distributors, teachers, and students from 1,000s of businesses and organizations worldwide.
- Mobile and fast on any platform, anytime: easy and seamless online meetings on any device when and where participants want them, with no software downloads required to access and share information.
- Instant web meetings: instant online meeting hosting with one person or many from any computer or device for web meetings, virtual presentations & virtual shopping experiences.
- Live file sharing from leading cloud services: share files live from popular cloud file sharing and storage services including Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive.
- Real-time, interactive co-browsing: more effective sales meetings, training sessions and customer service communications through real-time sharing of websites and applications with prospects, team members and customers.
- Personalized meeting rooms: customization of online meeting rooms to brand user's businesses and reflect their interests.
- Brandable meeting channels: Meet.fm's interface allows up to 5 custom brand images, logos and wallpaper for a fully custom meeting environment.
- Four ways to share information: share your files, website, screen and webcam in an intuitive online meeting room.
- Easy collaboration from any device: facilitates real-time sharing of updates and review of spreadsheets, presentations, CAD files and design changes.
Technology companies large to small such as GoDaddy, Faronics and Jibe Mobile are using Meet.fm to grow their businesses and enhance communications. Real estate service companies like Jones Lang LaSalle, CBRE and Colliers are leveraging Meet.fm to share and collaborate on content online easily and securely. Direct sellers at companies such as Stella & Dot, Avon and Tupperware are making the most of Meet.fm for online selling and training. Non-profits like World Food Prize, BYU Marriot School of Management and UC Davis are using Meet.fm to facilitate collaboration between staff, constituents and students.
"The bottom line is that Meet.fm allows professionals, businesses and organizations around the world to easily connect and share all types of data in real-time in order to conduct efficient virtual meetings and collaborations with anyone, from anywhere with just a few clicks," said Cole.
With Meet.fm 'Mobile Meeting' organizers and attendees can (examples):
- Collaborate in real-time anywhere, anytime
- Deliver interactive sales presentations
- Train and support customers
- On-board new clients and distributors
- Provide a concierge shopping experience
- Co-edit cloud files with colleagues
- Co-shop with friends and family
- Co-browse the Internet for fun or work
Founded in 2011, the privately held YouDazzle is focused on building the next generation of online meeting platforms. Investors include Evan Goldberg (Co-Founder and Chairman, NetSuite), Chamath Palihapitiya (Founder and Managing Partner, Social+Capital Partnership), Micky Malka (Founder and Managing Partner, Ribbit Capital) and Michael Lohner (Chairman, Stella & Dot). Our mission is to create innovative products that make life easier and better, so that we contribute to a higher quality of life and greater incomes for our clients, customers, consultants, affiliates and users. Our Meet.fm channels make it possible for everyone and anyone to meet, connect and work together from anywhere on the planet from any device! Get your own meeting channel today at http://Meet.fm.
Jeff Lettes, Global Media Strategy Communications/nestGSV PR