SAN RAMON, Calif. , March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mequoda Summit West 2011, a hands-on program featuring keynote presentations, panel sessions, interactive workshops and networking opportunities, will take place April 5-8th, 2011 in San Ramon, CA.
The four-day event will feature:
- Mequoda Group's updated content marketing workshop, now with a certification exam.
- Four CEO-level keynote presentations from trend-setting online innovators and highly accomplished practitioners.
- Over a dozen case studies, each revealing strategic content marketing insights that can be adapted to any online business.
- Skill-building workshops for maximizing success in the digital publishing environment.
- Face-to-face networking with colleagues and industry leaders.
A new program format will be introduced to the west coast, which experienced record attendance during its debut in Boston last fall. The agenda for the Mequoda Summit West 2011 includes the following keynotes:
- Managing Digital Transformation with Clay Hall (CEO, Interweave).
- Creating Multiplatform Brands with Michela O'Connor Abrams (President, Dwell Media).
- Building Relationships with Email with Jeanne Jennings (President, JeanneJennings.com).
- Making Analytics Fun & Profitable with Matt Bailey (President, SiteLogic).
The hands-on, interactive workshops at the Mequoda Summit West 2011 include:
- SEO Campaign Management with Danielle Werbick and Anne Oaks (Audience Development, Interweave).
- Landing Page Testing and Optimization with Matt Humphrey and Rafael Cardoso (CMO and Sr. Online Marketing Manager, BLR).
- Headline Writing with Amanda MacArthur and Chris Sturk (Social Media Specialist and Managing Editor, Mequoda Group).
- Video Production with Patrick Hughes (Production Director, VisualPost) and Amanda MacArthur.
Post and pre-Summit workshops taught by Mequoda include:
- Content Marketing Basics Workshop
- SEO Keyword Research and Copywriting Workshop
- Social Media Marketing Workshop
The panel sessions featuring multiple strategies, case studies and perspectives include:
- Leveraging Digital Content with David Foster (CEO, BVR), Carl Kravetz (Publisher, VidaySalud.com), and Jeff Lapin (President, Farm Progress).
- Creating the Perfect Digital Magazine with Don Nicholas and Kim Mateus (Executive Director and Educational Services Director, Mequoda Group).
- 27 Ways to Increase Website Traffic with Don Nicholas and Kim Mateus.
- Building Subscription Websites with Don Nicholas, Kim Mateus, Phil Ash (Publisher, Capitol Information Group) and Bob Kaslik (CMO, Interweave).
To learn more about the Mequoda Summit, including information on all of the guest speakers, sessions and registration information, visit http://www.MequodaSummit.com.
Mequoda Group constantly strives to help publishers succeed online by providing them with an array of services, including free daily tips, free reports, webinars, live events, training, consulting and software services.
SOURCE Mequoda Group