ARLINGTON, Va., May 9, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg BNA today announced that its second annual Big Law Business Summit is being held Thursday, June 9 at New York City's Apella. The company's Big Law Business website features breaking news, videos, and contributed commentary that highlight trends and developments shaping the legal industry. Summit information and registration is available at http://on.bna.com/4nqUai. To follow the event on Twitter, use #BigLawSummit.
The 2016 summit features in-house counsel, law firm leaders, and government officials who will cover the range of issues impacting Big Law. Industry leaders will provide the insights that will enable attendees to adapt their practices to the changing business of law landscape.
"We're thrilled to convene such a distinguished slate of speakers to discuss the state of the legal industry and share how they are innovating and creating value for clients in a complex and dynamic market," said Scott Mozarsky, President, Cross Platform Businesses. "The insights and intelligence these speakers will share at this one-of-a-kind event will give attendees a competitive advantage in today's crowded legal market."
Featured Big Law Business Summit speakers include:
- Leslie R. Caldwell, Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Bradley M. Gayton, General Counsel and Vice President, Ford Motor Company
- Kimberley D. Harris, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, NBCUniversal
- Brad Karp, Chairman, Paul Weiss
- Robert Khuzami, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis and former Director of Enforcement, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- James Orenstein, United States Magistrate Judge, Eastern District of New York
- Benjamin Singer, Chief Securities & Financial Fraud Unit, Fraud Section, Criminal Division, United States Department of Justice
The event is sponsored by Aderant, Bentham IMF, Integreon, HBR Consulting, Mindcrest and Epiq.
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA's authoritative coverage spans a full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & data security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/legal-industry-leaders-to-convene-at-2nd-annual-big-law-business-summit-june-9-in-new-york-city-300264979.html
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA