RESTON, Va., May 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Leidos (NYSE: LDOS), a FORTUNE® 500 science and technology leader, will showcase solutions and capabilities that enable warfighters to achieve mission success and multi-domain dominance at home and abroad during the 2019 Special Operations Forces Industry Conference May 21-23 in Tampa, Fla. The company will feature spotlight talks the first two days of the conference and capability demonstrations throughout exhibit hours in booth #824.
"It's imperative our warfighters have access to innovative solutions that give them a decisive and sustained military advantage in multi domain operations," said Gerry Fasano, Leidos Defense Group President. "Leidos will demonstrate capabilities of interest to the special operations community, which deliver a much needed technical edge on their critical missions."
Leidos Spotlight talks will include:
- Geospatial Innovation: A presentation describing how Leidos develops geospatial data by leveraging procedural terrain generation technology to improve training through rapid and affordable access to realistic environmental representations.
- Improve your Intelligence Workflow with Real-Time Critical Insights: A hypothetical real-life example demonstrating how an analyst would use the company's Critical Insight application as part of the intelligence workflow.
- Sea Hunter and Maritime Autonomous Behavior: A look into the Leidos designed Sea Hunter demonstration vehicle and the Office of Naval Research's Medium Displacement Unmanned Surface Vessel program. The discussion will include maritime autonomy architecture, behaviors, and missions, and recent efforts in autonomous survey and autonomous logistics.
- Tactical Decision Kit (TDK) Augmented Reality Training: An overview of TDK, a kit that places tactical units into an immersive environment where units can train and rehearse missions through a virtual representation of the actual operational environment from mission planning, execution, and after action reporting and analysis.
- Warfighter Optimization: An insight into how we fully integrate longitudinal data analysis and true cross-functional/multi-discipline approaches to ensure individual, and team readiness is achieved to successfully fight and win against adversaries.
Leidos will also showcase demos that include: the Critical Insight application that uses AI automation; Veracint™ and A2M2P platform, which use data collection and analytics; ADEPT, a platform used for GPS denied navigation; the Integrated Building Interior Surveillance System, which collects through-wall radar data; Foxhound, a multi-intelligence airborne intelligence, surveillance, and radar solution; and Sea Hunter.
For more information, visit Leidos at booth #824 at the conference or at www.leidos.com/SOFIC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Statements in this announcement, other than historical data and information, constitute forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. A number of factors could cause our actual results, performance, achievements, or industry results to be very different from the results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, the risk factors set forth in the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 28, 2018, and other such filings that Leidos makes with the SEC from time to time. Due to such uncertainties and risks, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof.