ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Electronics USA's "LG for Builders" division – dedicated to bringing solutions to every home in the United States will deliver LG's world-class innovations, reliability and outstanding design to the residential, design and commercial construction industry – is launching during Design and Construction Week held in conjunction with the 2018 International Builders' Show and Kitchen & Bath Industry Show co-located in Orlando this week.
LG for Builders is a special division of LG Electronics USA that is focused solely on bringing the best possible appliances from various LG portfolios and exclusive product offerings to design and building professionals. The division will provide appliances for every type of home, including different styles, functions, budget, and life-stage, making it easy to complete the home with the perfect appliance for anyone. LG for Builders' seasoned team of industry experts will provide end-to-end business solutions including a wide product offering and reliable vendor services throughout the United States.
LG is an award-winning choice for builders and consumers alike, holding the number one spot in the coveted American Customer Satisfaction Index® for its appliances*, marking its third consecutive year leading in reliability, features and performance. In the comprehensive 2017 J.D. Power Kitchen and Laundry Appliance Satisfaction Studies**, "LG has received more J.D. Power awards for Kitchen & Laundry Appliances than any other manufacturer." As a leading innovator in the smart home with expertise across home appliances, consumer electronics and more, LG enables builders and designers to easily create a smart home ecosystem for their clients. LG offers the industry's broadest selection of Wi-Fi enabled appliances available under its SmartThinQ™ platform.***
"Building on LG's broad home appliance portfolio, LG for Builders is extending its trademark reliability, innovation and value to the builder, remodeler and designer communities," said Zach Elkin, LG for Builders' general manager. "LG for Builders is designed with the professional market in mind and to provide the best choice in reliable, groundbreaking appliances to fit any project need. Life's good when you partner with LG."
Built for better living, LG for Builders offers four brand portfolios – LG, LG STUDIO, LG SIGNATURE and Signature Kitchen Suite – to bring builder's visions to life with innovative designs and products for every buyer imaginable, Elkin explained. In addition to such a broad array of kitchen packages, LG for Builders will offer LG's award-winning laundry appliances, along with other exclusive products for this channel.
- The luxury Signature Kitchen Suite brand reflects LG's commitment to producing the industry's best built-in luxury appliances with leading-edge technology, giving consumers more flexibility to prepare food in the best possible way.
- The core line of appliances under the famous LG brand brings cutting-edge technologies, unique products and stylish design to allow customers to enjoy the latest appliance innovations in an accessible way.
- The suite of products under the LG STUDIO name represents the perfect marriage of high function and high design, combining innovative features with an upgraded design to create a pro-style kitchen.
- The LG SIGNATURE products were designed to be true to their essence – streamlined to focus on each product's essential function while maintaining the LG SIGNATURE's modern, signature design for the today's most discerning consumers.
To learn more about the LG home appliances for the professional market, please visit lgbuilder.com.
* LG holds the number one spot in a U.S. consumer satisfaction survey among home appliance brands, according to the 2016 and 2017 American Customer Satisfaction Index® (ACSI).
** LG received the highest numerical score in the respected segments of the J.D. Power 2017 Laundry and Kitchen Appliance Satisfaction Study, based on 6,241 (kitchen) and 14,745 (laundry) total responses, measuring customer opinions about their new appliance purchased in the previous 12 months, surveyed February-March 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com. For the full J.D. Power press release and scores, visit www.jdpower.com/industry/home-improvement.
*** Based on manufacturer published specifications as of September 2017.
About LG Electronics USA
LG Electronics USA, Inc., based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the North American subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc., a $48 billion global force and technology leader in home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications. LG Electronics sells a range of stylish and innovative home appliances, home entertainment products, mobile phones, commercial displays, air conditioning systems and solar energy solutions in the United States, all under LG's "Life's Good" marketing theme. For more news and information on LG Electronics, please visit www.LG.com.
SOURCE LG Electronics USA