ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Electronics is growing its popular G series with the introduction of the LG G Vista smartphone with Verizon Wireless. Outfitted with a larger 5.7-inch HD display and more powerful 3,200 mAh SiO + battery, users can talk, text and browse the web and their favorite apps with style and ease wherever their day takes them. Available today, the LG G Vista is offered online and in-store for $99.99 after $50 mail-in rebate and with a two-year activation on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.
The LG G Vista is ideal for anyone who wants an affordable smartphone packed with all of the popular features of the G series. Inheriting the signature rear-key, the LG G Vista carries the same "Floating Arc" design keeping a slim and sleek shape that provides a comfortable and accessible grip on-the-go. To complement its ergonomic design profile, the LG G Vista carries a new, refined user interface with flat graphics, derived from the shape and concept of LG's logo, adding to its unique style and identity. Additionally, the new 5.7-inch HD display makes watching your favorite content and viewing those timeline photos even better with a truer-to-life experience.
The LG G Vista comes with LG's security and enhanced user experience features for greater usability including:
- Mini View: With a simple gesture, Mini View will shrink and gravitate to a smaller frame of your home screen within thumb's reach to fully control the device with one hand, hassle-free.
- Video Editor: Whether you're on a road trip with friends or on a family vacation, capturing video with the LG G Vista's 8-megapixel camera and Video Editor, makes it easy to trim, split and share your latest adventure on-the-go.
- Dual Window: Making use of the LG G Vista's large display, Dual Window splits its 5.7-inch HD display into two panels, giving a comprehensive view of different apps for easy multitasking. In Dual Window, you can easily drag and drop content without moving back and forth, providing a more easy and efficient way of sharing and viewing information.
- KnockOn and KnockCode: With the LG KnockOn feature, consumers can simply tap on the display twice to wake it up or put it sleep without picking up the device or pressing the power key. Once activated, KnockCode expands on KnockOn, allowing for consumer to customize a two to eight pattern combination anywhere within four quadrants of the display, allowing for more than 86,000 combinations for users to feel confident about restricting phone access.
Key G Vista Specifications:
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Processor
- 5.7-inch HD IPS Display (1280 x 720); 258 ppi
- 3,200 mAh removable SiO+ battery
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera; 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 8 GB (Internal) with microSD™ memory card support up to 64GB; 3.8GB usable memory
- 1.5 GB RAM
- KnockCode and KnockOn
About LG Electronics MobileComm USA, Inc.
LG Electronics MobileComm USA, Inc., based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the U.S. sales subsidiary of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company, a global innovator and trend leader in the global mobile communications industry. LG is driving the evolution of mobile forward with its highly competitive core technologies in the areas of display, battery and camera optics and strategic partnerships with noted industry leaders. LG's consumer-centric products ― including the flagship premium G Series models ― incorporate unique, ergonomic designs and intuitive UX features that enhance the user experience. The company remains committed to leading consumers into the era of convergence, maximizing inter-device connectivity between smartphones, tablets and a wide range of home and portable electronics products. For more information, please visit www.LG.com.
SOURCE LG Electronics MobileComm USA