YARDLEY, Pa., Oct. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeShield Security is pleased to announce a new nationwide referral program designed to encourage current customers to spread the word to friends and family who are interested in a home security system. LifeShield will send customers a check for $150 every time a new customer joins by way of the referral program. There is no limit on the amount of referrals a customer can make so the amount of bonus cash they can earn is also unlimited.
"Everybody wins with this incentive program. Current customers receive a cash bonus -something everybody can use in these tough times - new customers get a free HomeView camera and we spread the word about LifeShield," said Shannon Dominello, CMO, LifeShield. "Our customers love the flexible technology behind LifeShield that works the way they live, and they already love telling their friends about us, so we expect this to be a very successful program. We're going to be signing a lot of $150 checks."
LifeShield's next generation home security system offers sophisticated encrypted wireless technology that allows for easy set-up, a significantly lower cost of ownership and free, customizable monitoring options. The free wireless HomeView Camera will allow new users to view snapshots or video clips via the web or mobile phone. Users can also program specific triggers to take snapshots or even store images online to view later.
"Many insurance companies offer discounts of up to 20% to homeowners who have an active security system, so friends can tell friends that it's simply just a smart thing to do," added Dominello.
Because of its completely wireless platform, LifeShield is able to offer features never before associated with national home security systems:
- Monitor the interior of the home - with sensors on closet doors, cabinets, medicine chests, jewelry drawers and wall safes.
- Customize alerting options to receive an alert every time someone comes in or goes out - or opens a protected cabinet inside the home.
- LifeView powered by LifeShield allows users to stay connected no matter where they are in the world if they have access to the Internet -- such as a laptop computer or mobile phone device.
- Free Mobile Apps for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and iPad allow users to arm, disarm and monitor their home alarm system from anywhere.
- 4-layer backup protection allows the system to remain working even if the Internet is down, there is a power outage, or if the phone lines are cut.
- Power the system by turning it on or off remotely to let renters or visitors in.
- Control and monitor access to a second home, such as a second rental property.
- Round-the-clock 5-Diamond monitoring is offered through Guardian Protection Services, one of the largest security monitoring companies in the U.S.
- Customers don't pay extra for fire and carbon monoxide monitoring, web and phone access, and text/email notifications.
To read program terms and conditions, click here.
About LifeShield Security
LifeShield Security is the first national, professional grade and professionally monitored wireless security system that uses an easy to set-up "plug and protect" process, providing superior home protection and the best value in total home security. For more on LifeShield Security, visit www.lifeshield.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE LifeShield Security