LAS VEGAS, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LIGHT Nightclub, turned on by Cirque du Soleil, and DAYLIGHT Beach Club, the state-of-the-art nightclub venues, are gearing up for their dual grand opening and are ready to flip the switch and turn on the lights at Mandalay Bay on the Las Vegas Strip with a star-studded DJ lineup this Memorial Day Weekend (Wednesday, May 22 – Sunday, May 26). Nightlife and daylife in Las Vegas will never be the same as LIGHT Nightclub and DAYLIGHT Beach Club bring an incredible lineup to two unforgettable venues.
Cirque du Soleil turns on LIGHT Nightclub for the first time ever with major headlining performances from some of today's leading and cutting-edge artists and producers in the electronic music realm. Zedd and Hook N Sling kick off the grand opening on Friday, May 24 followed by a larger-than-life performance from Sebastian Ingrosso and Otto Knows Saturday, May 25, while global Internet sensation and Billboard cover artist Baauer and hip-hop legend Just Blaze take the reins Sunday, May 26th. The incredible new venue will combine cutting-edge technology, out-of-this world performances and custom-made costumes with some of the world's finest artists appearing every week.
Additionally, DAYLIGHT Beach Club, the newest beach club on the Vegas Strip, kicks off its inaugural weekend with Axwell and Zedd joining forces to launch the daytime pool parties on Saturday, May 25th, while the incredible J-Cole brings an essential soundtrack on Memorial Sunday afternoon (May 26th). With inspiration drawn straight from the sands of Ibiza and groundbreaking, advanced stage production, DAYLIGHT Beach Club will bring sophistication, high-energy entertainment, innovative technology and world-renowned artists to the Las Vegas desert.
Combining the best of daylife and nightlife in one of the most electric settings in Vegas, DAYLIGHT Beach Club will also host a series of exclusive nighttime concerts known as ECLIPSE, kicking off the entire weekend on Wednesday, May 22nd when Axwell jets in to launch the weekly concert under the stars from 10pm to 3am. The inimitable, multi Grammy Award-winning and world-renowned Skrillex will provide the perfect ending to an unforgettable weekend as he headlines ECLIPSE in his first Vegas appearance of the year on Sunday, May 26th. A never-before-experienced outdoor performance space under the Vegas sky, ECLIPSE will return every Wednesday and select Sundays of holiday weekends through the summer months.
Memorial Day Weekend Lineup
- Friday, May 24th, 10pm-4am– Zedd and Hook N Sling get Memorial Day Weekend started with an unforgettable night at LIGHT Nightclub.
- Saturday, May 25th, 10pm-4am–The weekend heats up as superstars Sebastian Ingrosso and Otto Knows turn up the sound system at LIGHT Nightclub.
- Sunday, May 26th, 1030pm-4am– Baauer and Just Blaze wake up The Strip at LIGHT Nightclub.
For more information on LIGHT Nightclub, please visit www.thelightvegas.com or call 702.588.5656
- Wednesday, May 22nd, 10pm-3am– Axwell starts the festivities at the launch of the ECLIPSE pool concert under the stars.
- Saturday, May 25th, 11am-6pm– Axwell and Zedd launch Las Vegas's newest daylife experience as they perform on DAYLIGHT Beach Club's 1,500 square-foot stage.
- Sunday, May 26th ,11am-6pm– J. Cole takes DAYLIGHT Beach Club's stage.
- Sunday, May 26th, 10pm-3am– Skrillex headlines the ECLIPSE pool party at night.
For more information on DAYLIGHT Beach Club, please visit www.daylightvegas.com or call 702.693.8300
SOURCE The Light Group