New restaurants signal Lightspeed's continued dedication to independent businesses that bring city streets to life
MONTRÉAL, April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Lightspeed, the world's most powerful cloud-based point of sale system for restaurants and retailers, today announced the signing of five clients within the hospitality sector, signaling strong growth for independent businesses in North America's food and drink sector.
"Hospitality needs are constantly evolving, and Lightspeed's all-in-one cloud-based restaurant management system gives our partners the tools they need to continuously provide an unforgettable customer experience," said Lightspeed Founder and CEO Dax Dasilva. "We are thrilled to bring these five exceptional businesses into the Lightspeed network and continue to be a partner in their growth and success."
Lightspeed welcomes the following new restaurant customers:
- Agrikol – A trendy Caribbean restaurant owned by Arcade Fire's Régine Chassagne and Win Butler. Agrikol is located in The Village in Montreal.
- Apt 200 – A modern lounge-club modelled after a large apartment, located in Toronto's trendiest West Queen West neighbourhood.
- Hewing Hotel's Tullibee – A unique North Loop restaurant & bar inspired by Minnesota's lakes & woods. Located in Minneapolis, Tullibee focuses on hyper-local sourcing and works with regional farmers, fishermen and vendors.
- La Marina – Located in Manhattan, La Marina is NYC's original waterfront dining destination. Combining a restaurant space, lounge, bar and event space, the venue sits alongside the Hudson River.
- Nobu Ryokan – From Iron Chef's Nobu Matsuhisa, Nobu Ryokan is known for exceptional and exquisite California-infused Japanese cuisine.
Lightspeed is the world's most powerful cloud-based POS and eCommerce solution for independent retailers and restaurants, offering efficient omnichannel solutions for retailers to seamlessly integrate online, mobile and in-store sales channels. Recently, Lightspeed celebrated their 10,000th eCommerce customer and 12th anniversary.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Lightspeed is the most powerful cloud-based commerce solution for independent businesses, in-store and online. More than 45,000 retailers and restaurateurs processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed to grow and manage their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and Investissement Québec (IQ). Find us and our customer love by visiting http://www.lightspeedhq.com, Facebook: Facebook.com/LightspeedHQ, Twitter: @LightspeedHQ and Instagram: @LightspeedHQ.
Cassie Jorgensen | NKPR | Cassiej@nkpr.net | 416.365.3630 ext. 251
Bradley Grill l Director of Public Relations l Lightspeed l Bradley.Grill@lightspeedhq.com l 514.616.2000
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lightspeed--announces-five-noteworthy-hospitality-customers-300434202.html