PHILADELPHIA, June 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Lincoln Financial Group has launched, MyConfidentFuture.com, a website designed to help people make informed, educated financial decisions. The website is organized around topics that are relevant in today's environment and delivers information people can use to successfully navigate their lives through all its transitions including how to:
- Manage risk with insurance
- Retire with lifetime income
- Save for retirement
- Prepare for the unexpected
- Manage the uncertainty of taxes
"MyConfidentFuture.com provides up-to-date information and timely insights to help empower people to face their futures with confidence," said Heather Dzielak, Chief Marketing Officer, Lincoln Financial Group.
Lincoln Financial thought leaders and subject matter experts provide valuable educational tools and resources including:
- Videos on the impact of current issues and trends in the industry
- Calculators that provide a snapshot of an individual's unique financial situation including a Roth Conversion calculator
- Up-to-date and relevant research and insights to help people make sense of the latest issues that impact financial planning challenges and solutions
- Surveys and worksheets to help people get involved in the income-planning process
"Lincoln Financial is committed to helping Americans grow, protect and manage their savings and sources of income," said Heather Dzielak. "We know that people need ways to accumulate and protect wealth and MyConfidentFuture.com reinforces our role as an essential partner in providing advice and solutions to help customers secure their financial futures."
Visit MyConfidentFuture.com today for up-to-date information on a variety of financial topics.
About Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. With headquarters in the Philadelphia region, the companies of Lincoln Financial Group had assets under management of $146 billion as of March 31, 2010. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln Financial Group offers: annuities; life, group life and disability insurance; 401(k) and 403(b) plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services. For more information, including a copy of our most recent SEC reports containing our balance sheets, please visit www.LincolnFinancial.com.
SOURCE Lincoln Financial Group