NEW YORK, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Logicalis US, an international IT solutions and managed services provider (www.us.logicalis.com), announced today that its CFO, Rich Pirrotta, was interviewed by "CFO Thought Leader," a business podcast featuring inspiring stories from finance leaders driving change within their organizations. During the interview, Pirrotta discussed the ways a CFO's influence can be grown and applied broadly within an organization as well as the reasons strategy execution and driving results are central to the CFO's role.
"There's a tremendous opportunity for the next-generation CFO to bring clarity and visibility to the organization based on financial results and to be able to put that in front of a leadership team that will make good decisions based on the data they have," Pirrotta says. "We're not gatekeepers. We can bring information to bear in a way that helps people make better decisions. By using the right technology to gather data and the right analytics solutions to help analyze that data, combined with open and honest face-to-face discussions with key stakeholders, finance executives are uniquely positioned to help steer the company and its decisions in a way that gives the organization a real competitive edge. At Logicalis, we're in the fortunate position of being able to use leading-edge technology, and when you get good information in front of good leaders, they advance the business. That's part of the exciting role for a CFO."
Listen to the podcast to learn:
- How to translate the language of finance into usable information that other parts of the organization can consume
- Why people working in finance must be service oriented and forward-thinking to be able to comfortably work at the customer interface with the sales team
- The importance of being approachable and creating an open, inviting environment that facilitates dialogue and communication throughout the organization
- Why cutting your way to growth is not a winning strategy
- How having a healthy back-and-forth dialogue with the sales organization helps CFOs deliver better forecasts by understanding what's real, what's hope and what's not going to happen
- How talent, geography and a services orientation make companies a good acquisition target
- The role of the CFO in strategy execution, serving as both a change agent and catalyst within their organizations
Want to Learn More?
- Listen to Rich Pirrotta's interview, "Expanding the Application of CFO Influence," here: http://ow.ly/EczZC or download it from iTunes: http://ow.ly/EcA5t.
- See Pirrotta's bio as well as a press release about his appointment as Logicalis' U.S. CFO here: http://ow.ly/EcAjv.
- Explore other Logicalis news at http://ow.ly/EcAnx.
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and collaboration, data center and cloud services, and managed services.
Logicalis employs nearly 3,700 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 6,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as Cisco, HP, IBM, CA Technologies, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Logicalis Group has annualized revenues of $1.6 billion, from operations in Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific, and is fast establishing itself as one of the leading IT and Communications solution integrators specializing in the areas of advanced technologies and services.
The Logicalis Group is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg and London AIM Stock Exchanges, with revenues of over $5 billion.
For more information, visit www.us.logicalis.com.
Business and technology working as one
To learn more about Logicalis activities through a variety of social media outlets, click here.
SOURCE Logicalis US